• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

This thread has been created to discuss Showtime shows that are set to premiere this winter and spring. We will create individual threads for shows that receive a lot of interest and feedback. Here's the Winter/Spring line up.Showtime Free Preview weekend.

#2 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

House of Lies - I had no idea Nia Long would be on this season. Love Nia!

#3 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Californication is always crazy whack but I'm invested in Hank and Karen's relationship to see this series through to the end. I missed seasons 4, but I don't have a desire to make it up at this point.

#4 aimerz

aimerz

Cordial

• 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

Showtime always seems to have the best and most addicting tv shows. Two of my favorites are Dexter and Nurse Jackie. I hated it when the last episode of Dexter aired. But I'm glad I started watching Nurse Jackie because it is just about as good as Dexter if not better. I don't watch Californication or House of Lies but I think I may start watching both of these soon.

#5 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

I never got into the original series but with this news I may finally give the show a try.

‘Twin Peaks’ Returns As Showtime Limited Series From David Lynch & Mark Frost

#6 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

The first two seasons are on Netflix. I will definitely get caught up before 2016. I've always heard about the hype of Twin Peaks but I was in HS when it first aired so I had absolutely no interest at the time.

Exclusive: Peek at 'An Oral History of Twin Peaks'