790 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thea needs friends her own age. I am going to repeat myself until she does

Her lectures wouldn't so ridiculous if they were isolated incidents. As warranted as they are, she gives them too often.

So yeah, she needs a hobby

Some people think she is suspicious of Oliver. Thea is the kind who would let her suspicions be known, she doesn't know how to keep her thoughts to herself

Ah, I guess they kinda agree with you. Instead of giving her friends her own age, they've aged her to 18, so she'll be out of school and a grown up.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

#2 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Holy fuck. Did Arrow just watch him burn himself?

Bad Arrow

Today's is more character than plot driven. It would be nice if we see more of Jo since you, her brother died o provide the plotline and all

I cheered for Thea telling Moira off too. What a weak sauce

#3 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Johanna will be back in a few weeks. They have all those guest stars coming, they needed to free up the budget and airtime for them. Walter and Johanna will be returned to us in due time

There is the possibility Tommy is manipulating Laurel into taking him in so he doesn't have to pay rent. What!

I liked Thea's fake British accent. She had Walter's down pat

Laurel is going to further isolated when she finds out her father used her

#4 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

OLD ARROW THREAD

We have a forum and I can start threads :wub:

Damaged is re-airing tonight. It is the only episode of Arrow I don't mind re-watching

Oliver is an entitled brat. I love Cassidy's court appearance but I wish Laurel hadn't gone to represent him. He also got what he wanted with Diggle. He manipulated Diggle into posing as the Hood. He should have brought him on the plans and Diggles let it go too quickly

#5 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

I tried and I can start them too!

I am watching Damaged right now. Laurel went to defend him not because he demanded it, but she really thought he wasn't the hood. Still think he isn't the hood guy. And the reason Oliver wanted her to represent him was to get to Detective Lance

Diggles forgave Ollie's deception when he saw the rich boy toys. Men and their gadgets

I am still not feeling Laurel/Oliver but they were better in this episode

#6 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

We are special ;)

Diggles didn't forgive him when he saw the toys, I think the confrontation came afterwards

I wonder how many times Laurel have had to take her drunken father home in the past. There is so much we don't know about what happened to the people who survived Oliver/Sara and Mr Queen. The island flashbacks gives us Ollie's time on the island, I would love a few flashbacks of the mainland as well. Even predating the incident

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

So happy Jo has a big part. As do Laurel

I am fine with why Laurel went to the Hood for help. She did try going to the proper authorities

#8 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

So happy Jo has a big part. As do Laurel

I am fine with why Laurel went to the Hood for help. She did try going to the proper authorities

You guys had me convinced it was going to be totally lame but I like the set up. I liked it very much

I've always wanted to see more of the Laurel side of the canvas, her workplace and her friends. This isn't much, but it is something

Tommy knows how to rush a girl. Good for Laurel putting the kaboosh on that

Quinn Lance is very judgmental. I am trying to give the man the benefit of the doubt but he needs to climb down that high horse of his

Edited by Bittersweet, 16 January 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#9 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

The setup for her to call him was organic, I agree. She did the initial investigation herself and took it to the right people when she hit a roadblock. Or should I say, found something worth looking into

I am bored by the island stuff but Amell is very good in those. He doing better there than as Oliver who is feeling sorry for himself

Laurel looks very pretty tonight. Could the wardrobe guys be listening to us? No? Just asking lol

Edited by GGirls, 16 January 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#10 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, I love tonight's episode.

And yes, myKatie looks awesome!

Stephen too. I guess lol

#11 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

How did Laurel talking to Oliver about Tommy turn into a sensual conversation?

Just me?

<3

I don't ship. I swear!

#12 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Moira is incredibly selfish

And weak

Thea should slap her out of her funk

Not that he isn't justified, but at least we know where Oliver got his self pity from.

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ugh! They wrote her out? Who is Laurel going to interact with for POV? Not effing Tommy

Lance is the first official member of the Hood/Laurel fan. Or not. The guy is an official member of the asshole club

#14 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Lance is stone cold, I agree with the technician.

Laurel have got to connect the dots sooner or later. She's got to wonder why he was interested in Garfield and how he found out about it

Thea was annoying but Moira was more annoying so there is that. I liked her suit though so I forgive her neglectful ways

#15 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

They got rid of Firefly and Jo too early, otherwise it was a great mid season premier

Really loved all the plots. Tommy bothered me a little and Quentin bothered me a lot but over all, it was a great come back

Moira is crippled by quilt but yeah, you don't get to have a pity party that last 6 weeks when you have a problematic teenager on your hands. Thea doesn't need another reason to turn to drags and be an annoying typical teenager

Edited by Pooki, 16 January 2013 - 10:48 PM.

#16 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Jo will be back. Firefly too. Although he walked into the fire, we didn't see him burn so it is possible. The other side of his face will be burned though so he'llbe badder than ever lol

I liked Oliver and Laurel's interaction this episode. I kind of cringed at their drawer convo too but hey, somehow they made it work. I wish they would drop Laurel/Tommy still. He is coming off as sol needy

I don't want to dislike him but if he keep pushing Laurel, I might

Moira should wash her face and stop with the victim act. She is not the one who was abducted. Instead of feeling moping around, how about finding ways and means to bring your husband home. I hope to see her doing just that next week

We wondered if Diggles was still fronting as Oliver's bodyguard, we know he is. He takes him to his dentist appointment :<

#17 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

I don't care about the villain of the week. They are the villains of the week, there is no point in getting invested in them but I felt so bad for Garfield. His story is tragic. I hope he comes back ans gets redeemed despite the horror he's caused

It was dumb that he stopped to chat with the chief after he doused with but Oliver needed time to apply his eye makeup. Still the setup could have been better

#18 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Her lectures wouldn't so ridiculous if they were isolated incidents. As warranted as they are, she gives them too often.

So yeah, she needs a hobby

Some people think she is suspicious of Oliver. Thea is the kind who would let her suspicions be known, she doesn't know how to keep her thoughts to herself

#19 SC212

SC212

Shy

• 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

I think the last two episodes of the Arrow have been the best so far. Otherwise, their casting it's pretty lame. Specially Oliver, he looks really dumb and Wallace was even worse.

But I like the script and the story line and that's why I watch it. Especially the last two episodes have been really good as I stated earlier.

Thank you.

#20 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Who is Wallace again?