• Please log in to reply
790 replies to this topic

#781 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:50 PM

Great, now Oliver is arrested as the Arrow and Roy is trying to play the Arrow to get him out of jail.  Detective Lance is still a moron and Laural is stuck in the middle.  I don't like her much, but it is terrible she is stuck in the middle on this.  Funny thing is, it is almost as if his love of his other daughter is more important then his love for Laural.  Sarah's death, both times, sent him over the edge and he became hateful and vengeful and full of himself.

Yup.  Guess we know who's the favorite daughter.  The show is annoying me though.  This whole heir to the demon thing.  {sigh}  WHY is Malcolm Merlin STILL alive?!?!  LOLOL  And, Laurel appeared on The Flash (which, btw Cisco?  so funny).  She looked different to me.  This last Arrow episode my partner made a comment about her looking different.  Just can't figure out what it is.

I don't think that's true. He has the opportunity to yell at Laurel, to tell Laurel he loves her, to be furious with her. Sara's dead. He probably has a lot of guilt and there's a lot of blame to go around.

You can't compete with a ghost. They'll always win. Not because they are loved more, but because you can never look into their eyes and tell them you love them (or hear them say it back). 

#782 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

So anyone still watching and posting? I just caught up and am pretty shocked at this weeks development.

#783 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

That's possible, and maybe she is feeling lost and just looking for a "new home," someplace to fit in. It's not like super heroes and super villains can hang out with just anybody. Imagine trying to explain the capes/masks/swords and whatnot to the average person. haha. Not to mention, "How was your day, Honey?" It's like, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

I still can't really get into Flash. I still like Arrow much better.

#784 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

That's possible, and maybe she is feeling lost and just looking for a "new home," someplace to fit in. It's not like super heroes and super villains can hang out with just anybody. Imagine trying to explain the capes/masks/swords and whatnot to the average person. haha. Not to mention, "How was your day, Honey?" It's like, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

I kind of like her but I don't trust her.  I think she's cool with Laurel because of Sarah and how close they were.  She is angry at her dad but I think she will still choose his side if she was asked.

Flash I love.  I find it to be a little lighter than Arrow even though it's the same unievrse/world.  Flash is such a cutie and Cisco...I love Cisco. 

*****ARROW SPOILERS:*****        How about Deadshot's sacrifice?!?!?  OMG!!!  And that psycho falling in love with him.  I was dying.  First she was talking about her and Ollie's wedding then she's head over heels for Deadshot.  Part of why he did what he did was probably cause he was afraid of her crazy a$$.  LOLOL

#785 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

The Flash is growing on me a bit... I watch it because my boyfriend really likes it.  There are good and bad things about it, but for the most part it is not a total waste of time.  I am not to big on Barry, but Cisco is definitely a cutie.  LOL

I agree with  newSAHMmy I think that she is just reachingo out because Laural is the closest thing to Sarah she can get.

Edited by KimberlyD, 29 March 2015 - 06:34 PM.

#786 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

I kind of like her but I don't trust her.  I think she's cool with Laurel because of Sarah and how close they were.  She is angry at her dad but I think she will still choose his side if she was asked.

Flash I love.  I find it to be a little lighter than Arrow even though it's the same unievrse/world.  Flash is such a cutie and Cisco...I love Cisco. 

*****ARROW SPOILERS:*****        How about Deadshot's sacrifice?!?!?  OMG!!!  And that psycho falling in love with him.  I was dying.  First she was talking about her and Ollie's wedding then she's head over heels for Deadshot.  Part of why he did what he did was probably cause he was afraid of her crazy a$$.  LOLOL

Haha priceless. And, here I thought he was doing something noble. Nah, I think you're right. If that freak was into me, I'd probably rather die in a fire too. lol

#787 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:37 PM

I have been giving the Nyssa issue serious thought... what is her agenda, what would I do if I were in her position..... shacking up with the very person that her father wants to give her legacy to is a great first step.  First off, she can get information much more easily.  Secondly, it gives her the ability to plan a means to hurt her father as much as she can.  The thing about Nyssa is she has the ability to be either superhero or a supervillian.  She has all the traits of both.  I think her love for Sarah would stay her hand from killing anyone because she knows how much Oliver and her sister meant to her.  I personally think it would be cool for her to start her own team of female heros.  LOL

#788 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:32 AM

Nyssa gave them information, but made it clear that she had no interest in taking up arms against the League. She is a fiercly loyal person, and even though she feels betrayed, I think she finds it difficult to consider responding in kind.

I think Det. Lance needs to get over himself. He doesn't want justice; he wants simple revenge.

I still don't like Felicity with Palmer. I'm glad she figured out that she really doesn't love him.

#789 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:42 AM

Det Lance has been getting on my nerves just as much as Laural.  He's such a whinny character.  He was annoying when Oliver came back in the first season and he's annoying again now that his daughter is dead.... again. 

#790 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:02 PM

Great, now Oliver is arrested as the Arrow and Roy is trying to play the Arrow to get him out of jail.  Detective Lance is still a moron and Laural is stuck in the middle.  I don't like her much, but it is terrible she is stuck in the middle on this.  Funny thing is, it is almost as if his love of his other daughter is more important then his love for Laural.  Sarah's death, both times, sent him over the edge and he became hateful and vengeful and full of himself.

#791 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

Yup.  Guess we know who's the favorite daughter.  The show is annoying me though.  This whole heir to the demon thing.  {sigh}  WHY is Malcolm Merlin STILL alive?!?!  LOLOL  And, Laurel appeared on The Flash (which, btw Cisco?  so funny).  She looked different to me.  This last Arrow episode my partner made a comment about her looking different.  Just can't figure out what it is.