84 replies to this topic

#81 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ben was emotional.

He started on top then hit rock bottom and climbed his way back on top again.

I've always liked Ben so it's nice to see him have success again and be recognized by his peers.

#82 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

He and Jen are one of my favorite hollywood couples

Moving away from the tabloids limelight did wonders to him. His peers can learn from him

#83 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Ben was overwhelmed

Congrats to my girl and her nipples

Loved that Jennifer won

So happy for all the winners

It was strange for the FLOTUS to present :/

#84 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Russell Crowe didn't sound bad. He can actually sing

Tell that to some of the critics who reviewed Les Miz, they ranked on his singing. Personally I think he isn't a bad singer either but I guess being in a movie with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway who are stellar singers I guess he paled in comparison. Happy for Anne Hathaway I remember when she was first starting her career in The Princess Diaries, she's come a long way as an actress.

As for Seth McFarlene not the best Oscar Host, but he certainly wasn't the worse either. I would rank him somewhere in between. The ratings for the event did go up this year, so I guess going with someone more edgier did pay off for the network. Its also good news for Billy Crystal he won't have to be asked once again to host next year to do damage control to help people forget the bad year before. McFarlene may not be back, but there's no reason to ask Crystal to do it either.

#85 bigbrain50

bigbrain50

Cordial

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

Beautiful gown. The wearer however is trashy lol

How so I think she is the one that really makes the dress stand out, she looka super in it though...