• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Is anyone here going to check out Vanderpump Rules? I 've been seeing the commercials for Lisa's spinoff.

#2 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Is anyone here going to check out Vanderpump Rules? I 've been seeing the commercials for Lisa's spinoff.

I did. I hate most of them so naturally I'll be tuning in regularly

The only person I hate hate is Scheana, she is a self absorbed homewrecker. Her sit down with Brandi on RHOBH made me hate her right out of the gate. Bitch wasn't there to apologize, she was there to gloated and for the exposure.

It wasn't unprovoked but being that she was the one screwing Brandi's husband and supposedly requested the meeting to make amends, she should have remained quite and remembered what the meeting is about. Instead, she played the "Who he was most committed to" game with Brandi

Brandi herself was pathetic playing that game with a mistress when the guy in question have moved on with LeAnn

#3 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

The only person I hate hate is Scheana, she is a self absorbed homewrecker. Her sit down with Brandi on RHOBH made me hate her right out of the gate. Bitch wasn't there to apologize, she was there to gloated and for the exposure.

It wasn't unprovoked but being that she was the one screwing Brandi's husband and supposedly requested the meeting to make amends, she should have remained quite and remembered what the meeting is about. Instead, she played the "Who he was most committed to" game with Brandi

Brandi herself was pathetic playing that game with a mistress when the guy in question have moved on with LeAnn

Thanks for filling me in. My cable went out before the premiere. I was just about to search online for a rerun video. Wow so that whole commerical was a trick commercial of the mistress apologizing to Brandi. I have to agree with you too. If I was Brandi, I'm not going to have a sit down with the woman that had a role in the further destruction of my marriage. I don't know what she was thinking.

#4 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Pump Rules

Jax is a piece of shit if he did get a girl pregnant in Vegas. But I am inclined to believe him. Frank comes off as slimy

#5 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Vanderpumps Rules

Stassi is scarily delusional but how old is Laura-Leigh suppose to be? She looks like she should be in high school not on a show with 20 somethings

Stassi is in the middle of every issue that they talked about at the meeting

I can't stand Stassi!

#6 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

That was beyond ridiculous wasn't it? I sat there thinking guess what he wasn't committed to either one of you so get over it. All the time I was watching these scenes between these two I kept thinking that this was all done to lead into Lisa's new show. Which it actually did lead into. That's not to say that Brandi's emotion during all of this wasn't real because I think it was. But at the same token her sitting there telling Scheana that she ruined her marriage, no Scheana was a moron who got involved with a married man but she didn't ruin the marriage. Eddie didn't leave her for Scheana he left her for Lee Ann. For that matter he also left Scheana for Lee Ann. Which is probably something else that doesn't sit well with Brandi, after all Eddie wouldn't leave his mistress for her or their family but he does it for another woman.

As for Scheana's claim that she didn't know he was married, come on how could she not know. It wasn't like she was involved with some average run of the mill man who wasn't known to the public. She was involved with an actor, although I tend not to like Stassi anymore then I like Scheana (hard to decide who to root for here) she had a valid point when she told Scheana that she could of searched him on the Internet to find out stuff about him. Sorry, I don't buy that claim.

#7 Caffery

Caffery

Friendly

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

As for Scheana's claim that she didn't know he was married, come on how could she not know. It wasn't like she was involved with some average run of the mill man who wasn't known to the public. She was involved with an actor, although I tend not to like Stassi anymore then I like Scheana (hard to decide who to root for here) she had a valid point when she told Scheana that she could of searched him on the Internet to find out stuff about him. Sorry, I don't buy that claim.

It was a bold-face lie

I am liking her on Pump Rules now. It is comical watching her try to perform but less talented people have succeeded

#8 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Stassi is a rotten human being but she must have some redeeming qualities to have Lisa and Pandora in her corner. If she was as bad as the show is portraying her, Lisa would have cut ties

Laura-Leigh is batshit. I was shocked by the story she told at AA. Big mistake bringing that big baby, Jax. But that is not why I think she is cray cray. The way she stalked Stassi at SUR is a real bitch move

Edited by Franzy, 18 February 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#9 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Did Laura Leigh really book a movie? The way she was talking, she seemed a tad delusional

Lisa is such a good boss. I would trust these girls in my home, let alone

Jax is not even his real name. For some reason, that made me LOL!

#10 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Stassi is a rotten human being but she must have some redeeming qualities to have Lisa and Pandora in her corner. If she was as bad as the show is portraying her, Lisa would have cut ties

Laura-Leigh is batshit. I was shocked by the story she told at AA. Big mistake bringing that big baby, Jax. But that is not why I think she is cray cray. The way she stalked Stassi at SUR is a real bitch move

I tend to agree with you how bad can Stassi really be in real life if Lisa values her as an employee and her daughter Pandora is her friend. From what I have seen of Pandora on The Real Housewives, she doesn't strike me as the type who would be friends with as rotten a person as Stassi is painted to be on this show. The same with Lisa, somehow I don't see her keeping such a person as an employee.

I don't doubt that Stassi probably gave Schaena a bad time when she came to work for SUR. However, Stassi made it pretty clear early on that she didn't like Schaena and what she stood for which was being the mistress of a married man behind his wife's back. I don't know if I myself could be friends with such a person even if their personal life is none of my business, I still wouldn't approve of some of their choices. I may not act the way Stassi did, but then that was her way of handling it. As for the type of person Stassi actually is, I think some women who have been part of the Real Housewives franchise have said it best, that Bravo tends to edit things in order to make some people look worse then others, and make other people look like victims. Given how Bravo is all about drama, it sounds like something they would do.

#11 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

I watched part 2 of the reunion show, they way Stassi went off on Kristen at the beach made me rethink my post above. Sorry pafjlh I can't handle working with someone like that, let alone be friends with them

#12 Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Since the show earned a second season, it gets its own thread.

#13 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

Don't apologize, I don't know what to make of Stassi either after seeing the whole season and the reunion, LOL. Somehow, I'm not surprise that this show got a second season. It seem to be quite popular on Bravo, and I admit that I really got into it. I also think its a great idea to give it a thread of its own in the Bravo forum since it almost took over the Other Bravo shows thread during its first season.

#14 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Don't apologize, I don't know what to make of Stassi either after seeing the whole season and the reunion, LOL. Somehow, I'm not surprise that this show got a second season. It seem to be quite popular on Bravo, and I admit that I really got into it. I also think its a great idea to give it a thread of its own in the Bravo forum since it almost took over the Other Bravo shows thread during its first season.

Thanks for a new thread!

More of the crazy SUR kids please!

#15 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Stassi and taking Jax back was a given but seeing it in action makes me want to throw up. These girls have no self respect. It is a wonder they are treated worse than dirt by the guys they date.

Pandora "Sometimes you have to have respect for the person who signs your paycheck" True but that was effing pompous of her.

#16 DVRJunkie

DVRJunkie

Cordial

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Stassi hasn't taken him back though, at least not yet, but I have to laugh because Jax is beyond pathetic.  He got a tattoo with her initials? :lol:  I kinda like seeing the guy this down and out though after they cheated because it's what he deserves. :P  I am watching this because my BFF begged me to do it, but a lot of these people are just awful.

What is with the one girl and her awful hair coloring?  I like her boyfriend, but there is no way he is faithful to her.  He is way too charming for her.  I guess maybe opposites attract, but I don't see them as clicking, not even in a superficial way, so that relationship is odd to say the least.  

#17 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

I could watch Stassi belittle Jax all day long. She is hilarious and he is deserving of her disdain. 

#18 BBFanAlways

BBFanAlways

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Stassi seems to be in on the joke. Seeing how this is not real, and I am 99% sure that Jax was making up the cancer scare, let it rip Stassi.

She's so got his number. 

#19 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

tumblr_mtcwxsmscI1qefwl8o3_1280.jpg

Is Lisa running a Brothel or a bar/restaurant. 

#20 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Whoa. Is that for a PETA campaign or something?