123 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Extremely.

Katie takes too much shit for her shithead boyfriend.

Katie was being a bitch though. He shouldn't have "tossed" the drink at her, but honestly, grow up lady.  He's right, this isn't 7th grade. You should be civil/polite to everyone there.

Schenna was not hitting on your boyfriend (or any of the other guys). It was a stupid comment. Him offering her a shot was just polite, it wasn't anything more.

If I were Stassi, I'd have killed all those bitches for ruining my birthday. 

I'll never date a guy I have to share a blow dryer with. Next he'll ask, casually, to borrow my lipstick.

I've dated a few guys who were just as high maintenance, or more, than me. It never ends well. I can handle the blow dryer, but all the products/mirror time? Not so much. Also, a tip from Jenners, if a man ever asks you to go on a date for a manicure ladies, he's going to be a bit of a handful.

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

They are all vapid. Stassi is the most narcissist but she is funny. In a mean spirited way but she does make me laugh. Katie is an idiot who is also vapid. There is not one single redeeming quality about her.  

I've dated a few guys who were just as high maintenance, or more, than me. It never ends well. I can handle the blow dryer, but all the products/mirror time? Not so much. Also, a tip from Jenners, if a man ever asks you to go on a date for a manicure ladies, he's going to be a bit of a handful.

That is what I have girlfriends for. The guy can only go if'll  hold my purse and dig into his own when the time comes.

I didn't watch this first season, but I really enjoyed it this time around. Stassi makes me laugh all the time. I worry about that Kristen girl though. She seems seriously broken and on the edge.

All the guys are asses, except Peter (who probably is an ass, but at least knows how to play it right for TV).

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

Glad you are on board. They are like the trashy, older and tacky version of Laguna beach.

Stassi is a riot. I do agree that she is a mean bitch.

I do think she's loyal though. It's just that if she thinks you're going to hurt her, she will hurt you first. This will all blow up in her face. I like her best though.

#24 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

I couldn't tell. Was it Stassi's birthday? It seemed like it, but I could have been mistaken.

Stassi's overplays her viscousness for the cameras. That is why I didn't feel like a psycho laughing at her vivid description of what she'd do to a a guy if they threw liquid on her.

Even then, Katie and Kristen are more batshit crazy than she is. Kristen is going to call Lisa and give her an ultimatum. That girl's brain is fried. 

How much easier would life be if we could all just insist our bosses fire the people we can't get along with? OMG I wish (well actually I'm really lucky to like most of the peeps i work with right now, but past Jenners wishes).

#25 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Anyone know where I can see season 1? Is it worth the watch?

#26 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

But when will Bravo rerun last season?

Have you tried Bravo VOD Jenners? You might get lucky. Try all the categories Bravo falls under. Example, Primetime, Entertainment, Leisure  etc. My cable network gives different options with different contents. Sometimes I find the whole season of a particular show I am looking for, say Chicago Fire, under Primetime --- NBC but only a handful under Entertainment --- NBC.

The finale few episodes involved Jax + therapy, where he all but confessed he is not a male. It was HILARIOUS!

I'll check that out.

Oh Jax....he's hooking up with Gigi from Shahs of Sunset now. I think they're both hoping for publicity.

#27 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

Whoa. Is that for a PETA campaign or something? 

Since it includes most of her staff, I assumed it is for SUR.

#28 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Whoa. Is that for a PETA campaign or something? 

Since it includes most of her staff, I assumed it is for SUR.

Is there a chance this promo shoot is not affiliated with SUR? Because that is just tacky.

#29 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

I'll never date a guy I have to share a blow dryer with. Next he'll ask, casually, to borrow my lipstick.

Jax should know Stassi better by now. Nothing he says or does will get him into her pants. Jax logic "I might slim my way into Stassi's pants if I spread this gossip. Stassi logic "You were there and didn't defend me"

Me " Hahahahahaha"

#30 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

Jax needed a blow dryer and Tom was cuddling whatshisface.

Are they all bisexual? I had no idea.

#31 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

A shot every time Stassi uses the birthday card she doesn't want to pull.

Jax needed a blow dryer and Tom was cuddling whatshisface.

Are they all bisexual? I had no idea.

They aren't. They are straight. They are extreme metrosexuals.

#32 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Extremely.

Katie takes too much shit for her shithead boyfriend.

#33 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

They are all vapid. Stassi is the most narcissist but she is funny. In a mean spirited way but she does make me laugh. Katie is an idiot who is also vapid. There is not one single redeeming quality about her.  

That is what I have girlfriends for. The guy can only go if'll  hold my purse and dig into his own when the time comes.

Edited by Bittersweet, 06 January 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#34 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Glad you are on board. They are like the trashy, older and tacky version of Laguna beach.

Stassi is a riot. I do agree that she is a mean bitch.

#35 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

I couldn't tell. Was it Stassi's birthday? It seemed like it, but I could have been mistaken.

Stassi's overplays her viscousness for the cameras. That is why I didn't feel like a psycho laughing at her vivid description of what she'd do to a a guy if they threw liquid on her.

Even then, Katie and Kristen are more batshit crazy than she is. Kristen is going to call Lisa and give her an ultimatum. That girl's brain is fried. 

#36 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

How much easier would life be if we could all just insist our bosses fire the people we can't get along with? OMG I wish (well actually I'm really lucky to like most of the peeps i work with right now, but past Jenners wishes).

I know it is all part of the script, she won't be fired over it . But Lisa letting stuff like that into the script make her look like a joke of a boss. It sends the message that her employees can make insane demands and still have a job. 

Stupid as show. Which I love anyway.

#37 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

I know it is all part of the script, she won't be fired over it . But Lisa letting stuff like that into the script make her look like a joke of a boss. It sends the message that her employees can make insane demands and still have a job. 

Stupid as show. Which I love anyway.

It is my latest Bravo guilty pleasure.

#38 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Only Bravo reruns at this time. I had bookmarked a site that streams but it seems Bravo caught up with them.

#39 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

But when will Bravo rerun last season?

Have you tried Bravo VOD Jenners? You might get lucky. Try all the categories Bravo falls under. Example, Primetime, Entertainment, Leisure  etc. My cable network gives different options with different contents. Sometimes I find the whole season of a particular show I am looking for, say Chicago Fire, under Primetime --- NBC but only a handful under Entertainment --- NBC.

The finale few episodes involved Jax + therapy, where he all but confessed he is not a male. It was HILARIOUS!

#40 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Happy Hunting.

Words a girl should never say to a man "You are everything to me"

Katie dropped to the bottom of my list. 

Stassi is a huge shit stirrer. She didn't even try to hide what she was doing. 

Ariana is shady. I don't trust her.