Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Happy Hunting.

Words a girl should never say to a man "You are everything to me"

Katie dropped to the bottom of my list. 

Stassi is a huge shit stirrer. She didn't even try to hide what she was doing. 

Ariana is shady. I don't trust her.

No one should ever say "you are everything to me" to anyone. Or immediately go to bed to someone b/c they feel like they are going to lose them. Kristen is such a mess. I'd feel bad for her, but I don't really like her.

Ariana and Tom totally hooked up. I think she's not interested in being with him and so she's willing to let him lie.  All these people and there "not throw him under the bus." Own your actions, bitches, own your actions.

Stassi was totally like, F this, my birthday is not turning out the way I wanted, despite the fact i finally have the nice accommodations, and nothing sucks more than having what you've always wanted and it not being anything like you wanted/imagined and so she decided, let's make everyone miserable.

I read that she doesn't speak to anyone anymore and she doesn't think she'd do a season 3 unless most of the cast was different b/c they have all done to many bad things to each other and it's just bad karma.

Which makes me sad b/c Stassi is the best part!

#42 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

She is blowing hot air . She'll be back next season. 

I hope they recycle the whole cast though. These guys are too messed up. And not in a fun way.

I think she may have moved to New York though to be with her new boyfriend...she posted a picture of moving truck with stuff in it and said Good-bye LA but she's since deleted it.

It'll be interesting. I don't think she'd give up the show either; she's like 25, right? Love can wait, your 15 minutes will not happen again.

#43 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Okay so tonight's episode was interesting, right?

Congrats to Schenna. I don't like her cuz she slept with someone else's husband (boo), but we all make mistakes, and she seems to be a bit of a girl's girl and I like that. She stood by her BFF, but when she found out Adriana lied to her, she called her out on it and they worked it out. I like that.

I adore Stassi, and I am sick of Kristen and Tom too, but for her to be like I'm on your side Adriana was a bit much. You don't do that to your friend. Do you say hey, you need to stop calling her a homewrecker and take it up with Tom but you kinda gotta side eye the girl.

Or at least that's how it is with my friends.

Maybe she just wants to get rid of Kristen?

I totally believe Kristen hooked up with Jax and I hope Stassi smacks her down next week.

#44 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

I don't want to think about Kristin hooking up with Jax. Get some self respect girl.

How long has Schenna been with the guy? Lisa said she'll say yes to any proposal and I agree with her.

I think they are from teh same hometown...at least, that's what I've seen via twitter. So they've know each other since high school (I imagine they haven't dated that long; been an off and on thing?).  How old are they? I think things move faster if you're past 28 or so...

#45 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

You guys...Stassi is going to KILL Kristen next week and I can't wait!!

I have no idea why the media wont post...but check out this clip at Bravo

http://www.bravotv.c...rules-pareviews

Edited by Jenners, 21 January 2014 - 08:07 PM.

#46 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Was the hook up before or after Stassi and Jax broke up. That should matter to Stassi, no? lol

I think that's partly why she can deal with Jax; they were on a "break."

But Kristen was always supposed to be Stassi's friend. I feel like it's possible that you'll always have to worry about your man cheating* (I have a high opinion of guys, as you can see) but you should NEVER have to worry that your girls will do you wrong. If a BFF hurts you like that, you gotta destroy her (and anyone who is team her), that's Girl Code.

*This doesn't mean you should forgive the guy, you shouldn't. Set his shit on fire too.

Edited by Jenners, 21 January 2014 - 08:55 PM.

#47 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

The only reason I believe Jax is because I can't wrap my head around how he could make up such a damaging lie. 

And apparently they are didn't use condoms. They are so disgusting.

Word. They totally did it.

Jax wouldn't make himself hated -- and banging your bff's girl makes you an ass.

I believe him.

Also, I totally find it disguisting how many of the guys on that show think it's awful on Tom's behalf and worse for Kristen to do that to TOM (who has cheated on her multiple times) than for Kristen to have done that to Stassi.

OTH, and life, taught me Hos over Bros (and I hate that b/c women are not hos...but long live Brooke Davis).

#48 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

She is blowing hot air . She'll be back next season. 

I hope they recycle the whole cast though. These guys are too messed up. And not in a fun way.

#49 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

It'll be interesting. I don't think she'd give up the show either; she's like 25, right? Love can wait, your 15 minutes will not happen again.

Exactly. She will be foolish to turn down the show if she is asked back. In exchange of a relationship that will go nowhere. Because lets face it, these people change partners more often than they shower.

#50 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Ariana so hooked up with Tom. She is a bad liar but he is lousier. She in particular protest too much.

What's funny, I think Tom really wants the other Tom. The girls are just a distraction.

Why is a 35 years old man walking around with his shirt unbuttoned. Talking to you Jax.

#51 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Katie looks good with black hair. She is a guest on Watch What Happens Live right now.

#52 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

I don't want to think about Kristin hooking up with Jax. Get some self respect girl.

How long has Schenna been with the guy? Lisa said she'll say yes to any proposal and I agree with her.

#53 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Was the hook up before or after Stassi and Jax broke up. That should matter to Stassi, no? lol

#54 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

I think that's partly why she can deal with Jax; they were on a "break."

But Kristen was always supposed to be Stassi's friend. I feel like it's possible that you'll always have to worry about your man cheating* (I have a high opinion of guys, as you can see) but you should NEVER have to worry that your girls will do you wrong. If a BFF hurts you like that, you gotta destroy her (and anyone who is team her), that's Girl Code.

*This doesn't mean you should forgive the guy, you shouldn't. Set his shit on fire too.

Absolutely. Girl code rule number 1. Thou Shall Not Screw Your Friends' Boyfriend. Ex or Current. 

Kristen broke the rule and kept it from Stassi for months. Stassi will skin skunk. 

Knowing Stassi, she will do worse to Jax. She's been squeezing his balls for cheating on her for months. She has reason to yank harder.

#55 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

Jax went over to crush at Kristen and Tom's to deal with Stassi messing with his mind. Thank goodness Kristin's vagina was nearby go offer solace. 

#56 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Jax is the worst human being on this show full of shitty people. 

Tom is absolutely right. He is an attention slut who doesn't care who he hurts with his lies, truths and secrets. 

#57 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

I believe Kristen, sorry Jax is a psychopath.

Stassi thinking she controls how their friends react is hilarious. She's appointed herself Queen B and none of them has a say in anything regarding their lives. 

#58 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

The only reason I believe Jax is because I can't wrap my head around how he could make up such a damaging lie. 

And apparently they are didn't use condoms. They are so disgusting.

#59 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

I am watching this on delay. I only started watching this show last week. I know this was for the cameras, but why was it necessary to have all these people around when Stassi approached Kristen? As someone who has no knowledge of this cast, I think Stassi trying to humiliate Kristen in front of everyone seems beyond cruel even if Kristen deserved it or not.

#60 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

I am watching this on delay. I only started watching this show last week. I know this was for the cameras, but why was it necessary to have all these people around when Stassi approached Kristen? As someone who has no knowledge of this cast, I think Stassi trying to humiliate Kristen in front of everyone seems beyond cruel even if Kristen deserved it or not.

Stassi is all about playing for the cameras. She does and says the things that will get the most reaction. I should feel sorry for Kristen but they are all so awful.