• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

All right, I caught up on episodes recently.  I don't know why Ariana and Tom got together, or if it was brewing when he was with Kristen as she claims, but lets remember something it wasn't Tom who cheated on Kristen, Kristen cheated on Tom.  So, Ariana was waiting in the wings for Tom, maybe she did like him but she didn't go after him till after his relationship with Kristen was over, because Kristen slept with Jax, Gods gift to women or so he thinks.

I coudln't blame Lisa for firing Kristen, she gave her a chance to own up to the mistake she made.  To actually apologize for her behvior and the way she treated one of the managers.  But all Kristen did was sit there denying any involvement and justifying herself, so in the end she left Lisa no choice but to send her packing.  But I had to laugh at the fact that Kristen sitll didn't wake up and see what she had done.  No, it was all, I did nothing wrong Lisa just fired me becasue she doesn't like me.  I got news for Kristen she wouldn't have been at SUR for seven years if Lisa didn't like her, because in that time Lisa put up with a whole lot from her, but finally reached the breaking point.

As for Stassi what is the matter with this woman? She acts like if she in on the outs with someone then everyone who associates with her has to be as well.  The way she has treated Katie who did nothing to her personally all because Katie attended Schena's party is ridiculous.  True freinds don't ask people to choose sides and if they don't then act like they have betrayed them.  But then apparently Stassi doesn't know what its like to be a true friend, that much has become painfully obvious.

#122 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:47 AM

Am I the only one getting concerned about Jax on this program?  I keep hoping that he will learn he lesson about using women then tossing them aside.  But no he continues to be a player.  The reason I am concerned about him is because if he gets the wrong woman that he does these sort of things to it could end in an ugly way.  He was just lucky that the one girl who was a bit unhinged who worked at SUR whom he used just walked away never to be seen or heard from again.  But he may not always be so lucky, I wish someone would tell him to get his act together.

#123 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:06 AM

What Jax needs a bad case of gonorrhea or some other STDs. That is the only thing that'll be his wake up call. He needs very badly to change his habit. He's nasty in every way.

Kristen is a hot mess so I hope she comes back next season. Perfect Ariana and Tom don't interest me. Katie should have broken up with Schwartz last year. I don't know what she's waiting for.

I didn't feel Stassi much this season. She was too peripheral to have an impact.

#124 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

I was kind of glad in the last episode when Kristen told Tom and Ariana they deserve each other. I hope she meant it and is now letting go.  After all if she and Tom were so in love then she would never had slept with Jax in the first place.  So, their relationship wasn't perfect.

As for Jax, something's got to give with this guy.  Like I said he tends to scare me with the way he treats women.  I have seen way too many shows about players such as him meeting up with the wrong woman and it ending in a bad way.  He already had one close call with that one waitress who use to work at SUR, fortunately for him she just disappeared, but he didn't learn then.  I don't know if even a STD would wake this guy up to be honest.