• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Well, the very tiny bit of good news, is that it's suppose to be Davina, the witch. That said, it's all rumors and not spoilers, so I'm happy to report that it's possibly NOT TRUE :) Fingers crossed.

That makes me feel better. I already have my qualms about Julie Plec. She can very easily screw this up

Word. I really wish she'd pull back from The Originals and stick w/ TVD and her other show.

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

I hope the person who said on the blog article that Hayley and Klaus are related is on to something. That would eliminate any romantic ties between the characters and hopefully any with Elijah too

I am very hesitant because of Julie Plec's involvement. They are her characters but I don't them with her :/

I like the idea of Klaus having a wolf-side family. I think part of why he is the way he is, is that he's part of a family, but still the outsider. The bad thing about them. It may be the same with his wolf family or they may be more welcoming. It would be interesting to see them interact. And the shit fit Bex would through if another sister tried to usurp her.

I'm hoping Julie gets a strong crew behind her. She's talented, but she needs stronger people. She falls in love with actors and write to them, instead of having them perform the story. We can keep changing based on who is her BFF at the moment, you know?

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

I'm hoping Julie gets a strong crew behind her. She's talented, but she needs stronger people. She falls in love with actors and write to them, instead of having them perform the story. We can keep changing based on who is her BFF at the moment, you know?

I miss Kevin Williamson (whose new show is hogging space in my DVR) on Vampire Diaries. The show has taken a turn for the worst since his departure

If Julie Plec works a good team, this show will do well. Keeping my fingers crossed. I need a replacement for TVD

Very true. TVD has suffered since Kevin went to Secret Circle (which also suffered cuz he was working on the Following at the same time and I think that got all the love).

I don't think Kevin is really a TV show kinda guy. He gets bored too easily. He did w/ TVD, the Creek, etc. The Following may work for him b/c it's told like a movie....and it's got a movie star w/ a bigger name than his to keep him on board.

#24 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Not to mention his new show is drawing millions more than the cw ever could

Yup. Though the Following has dropped in the ratings a bit (each week) from the premiere.

I think they need to move it to the 9/10 pm slot. I'm glad they haven't, because recapping would kill me, but if they really want to push it....

If Originals gets picked up (WHEN, not if), I hope it gets the late slot and TVD can lead it in. I want it to be more "adult' (well, for the CW).

#25 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Bringing over from TVD post, the preview for next week's pilot for The Originals...

#26 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

So there is a possibility that some of the pages from the script from The Originals pilot leaked....

I think it's fake, but for those of you who are interested, here you go. It's spoiler -- a scene w/ Klaus and Cami -- has to do with her back story.

I think it's fake b/c I'm not sure that TPTB would have went there, with her back story, given a lot of current events.

#27 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Happy Originals Day!

Anyone watching live?

#28 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

I hope the person who said on the blog article that Hayley and Klaus are related is on to something. That would eliminate any romantic ties between the characters and hopefully any with Elijah too

I am very hesitant because of Julie Plec's involvement. They are her characters but I don't them with her :/

#29 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

I miss Kevin Williamson (whose new show is hogging space in my DVR) on Vampire Diaries. The show has taken a turn for the worst since his departure

If Julie Plec works a good team, this show will do well. Keeping my fingers crossed. I need a replacement for TVD

#30 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Not to mention his new show is drawing millions more than the cw ever could

Edited by MaryAnn, 15 February 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#31 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

From E!online.

Joinacruise: Any chance of Klaroline in the spinoff? #TVD
We asked the very charming Joseph Morgan that very question regarding The Originals, and we’re sure fans of Klaus and Caroline will like his answer! “There are going to be characters that cross over between the two worlds. The whole world is going to be richer,” he explains. “It would imagine all the fans that have been so generous to me are going to want to see what happens with Caroline…I feel like I owe it to the fans for there to be some resolve and for her to possibly turn up in New Orleans at some point. I know there’s already talks about different characters that can come over to New Orleans and then go back.” For more TVD scoop from Morgan, check back with us later today!
--------------------------------------------------------------

There's some hope :D

#32 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

They keep setting up The Originals on TVD. Like this last episode when that hunter guy mentioned that Hayley was in New Orleans. He said that Katherine had met up with her there so I wonder if she's gonna be showing up on TO from time to time.

#33 NickJ

NickJ

Friendly

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

I think the cw needs to rethink the spinoff thing. Spinoffs are always a risky investment. If they don't work, then you kind of have to explain why they didn't. And erase storylines and future storylines from the show that gave birth to the spinoff.

#34 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

So there is a possibility that some of the pages from the script from The Originals pilot leaked....

I think it's fake, but for those of you who are interested, here you go. It's spoiler -- a scene w/ Klaus and Cami -- has to do with her back story.

I think it's fake b/c I'm not sure that TPTB would have went there, with her back story, given a lot of current events.

It looks like the real thing but yeah, that is a touchy subject. I don't know if they want that in a pilot.

Cami sounds too bland but she can't be livelier under the circumstance

Edited by Aberdeen, 24 April 2013 - 10:12 PM.

#35 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Happy Originals Day!

Anyone watching live?

I am!

#36 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

I was in the other thread!

There is something off about Nina's acting for Katherine. It is as if she is trying too hard or something

I still like Hayley

There better be lots and lots of Elija

#37 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

I still like Hayley

I might now that she is not traipsing on Caroline's territory 

#38 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Is this episode going to e Elena free? Dare I hope?

This guy is scarier than Klaus 

#39 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I will never understand why characters don't move from towns invaded by supernatural torturers 

Is this episode going to e Elena free? Dare I hope?

*Knock hard on wood*

#40 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

CLAPS WILDLY

Here is why I < 3 me some Elijah!