• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#721 Jess

Jess

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

Apparently, my issue is more than snow blues. I just woke up and my blood sugar was in the basement (explains how I could sleep through the Originals!). I was shaking sooo bad. I've got some food in me now and it seems to be stabilizing. I'll get my review up as so, on as I can watch without the room flying in circles.

And, my first note was "Cami remains tolerable." Clearly something was wrong lol

#722 Jess

Jess

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 4,019 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

So, maybe it's because it's the post-Valentine's episode (#214), or because I've been sick all day, but this review somehow devolved into a love letter to my Special Guy Friend. I'm honestly surprised that I came away from this episode happy Hayley chose Jackson, but she did and I was. Apologies if it's weird, but I went with my heart for this one. If I need to redo it when I'm feeling better, I will.

Thanks for the well-wishes. Sometimes I don't get all the calories I need and it's not fun what happens then.

Edited by Jess, 17 February 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#723 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

Apparently, my issue is more than snow blues. I just woke up and my blood sugar was in the basement (explains how I could sleep through the Originals!). I was shaking sooo bad. I've got some food in me now and it seems to be stabilizing. I'll get my review up as so, on as I can watch without the room flying in circles.

And, my first note was "Cami remains tolerable." Clearly something was wrong lol

That must have been scary. Take care of yourself Jess.

#724 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:06 PM

I hope your sugar's stabilized Jess. 

#725 GGirls

GGirls

Friendly

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

I hope you are feeling much better  Jess. I haven't yet watched but I'm looking forward to your review.

It's going to be tomorrow before I can write my review. Snow plus hot soup makes for a sleepy Jess who is going to have to rewatch this episode. My last note was at four minutes in lol.

I hate this winter.

I feel terrible for the people who live in Boston 

#726 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

Where is Jess? I miss her reviews! I am watching the last two episodes and,

Marcel and Rebekah are reunited and it feels so good. I usually dislike the damsel in distress but I loved this one. He literally swooped in and saved her.  Bex is too honorable. 

Joseph Morgan is having so much fun with Klaus. It is just like Klaus to snap Freya's neck when Elijah and Bex were bonding so sweetly. I must be a cynic too because I wasn't fully buying when she was saying. It was a touching moment though.

After his "This is not a democracy" speech. Hayley should have bitch slapped Klaus. What an arrogant SOB.

#727 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

I want to but I don't believe Freya either. Her story is too convenient. I don't know.

It seems the witch is fitting for her body, is original Rebekah coming back? I like this girl, think she's great as Bex but I miss real Bess. 

#728 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

I'm finally watching the wedding episode on rerun. Hope squealing when she was introduced to Jackson brought a big smile to my face.

Even though I shipped Hayley/Elijah, I wasn't feeling his angst when he came to see her for the last time. He accepted their fate a little too easily for my liking.

ironic that Elijah would be Jakson's advocate when he probably wants him dead more than Klaus does. 

#729 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:07 PM

I just read Jess' last review. Needless to say, I'm very worried about her.

Has anyone heard from her?

#730 Giggles

Giggles

Friendly

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:50 PM

I just read Jess' last review. Needless to say, I'm very worried about her.

Has anyone heard from her?

I know. I'll send her a pm tomorrow if she doesn't stop by

#731 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

Looks like Jess haven't made an appearance. I wonder what is going on with her. Hope she is doing well.

#732 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:57 PM

Looks like Jess haven't made an appearance. I wonder what is going on with her. Hope she is doing well.

Nope. I sent a PM a long time ago but she's not been by since before I sent it.