• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AyeManda

AyeManda

Cordial

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Is anyone else just a LITTLE excited about ABC Family's new series The Vineyard?  According to ABC Family's website it is a semi-scripted docu-soap following the lives of a group of young adults while they vacation in Martha's Vineyard.  I was a huge fan (don't laugh!) of Laguna Beach: The Real OC, and the previews and promos that are out remind me so much of that series that I can't help but be a little intrigued.   

#2 XxMotleyCrueXx

XxMotleyCrueXx

Cordial

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

I never heard of The Vineyard, what is it about?

#3 AyeManda

AyeManda

Cordial

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

Well it hasn't aired yet, so I'm not entirely sure, the series doesn't start until July 26th.  Here's the synopsis off from ABC Family's website:

"ABC Family’s newest original docu-series, The Vineyard , is set against the idyllic backdrop of Martha’s Vineyard, MA, and features the island’s iconic Black Dog Tavern. The series follows a mix of locals and transplants living and playing together for the summer. Rounding out the cast of seven girls and four guys is a Latin pop princess, a hopeless romantic and a pre-med student, just to name a few. It’s sure to be an intriguing combination of new friends, new rivals and tight quarters, all resulting in a summer of trouble and romance. The Vineyard is created and executive-produced by Dave Broome (Biggest Loser) and Brian Smith (Masterchef)"