• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#41 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Why would anyone take credit for leather jogging pants? If you jog in them, they get ruined.

Because he's Kanye. Not a man who you would call sensible or reasonable.

#42 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

LOL This is the same man who wore a leather skirt on stage. He also designed a line of womens shoes that all the models said were impossible to walk in. Some of the things this mans ego leads him to do have no reasonable explanation.

#43 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

LOL This is the same man who wore a leather skirt on stage. He also designed a line of womens shoes that all the models said were impossible to walk in. Some of the things this mans ego leads him to do have no reasonable explanation.

He's going to marry Kim Kardashian after all. No point in trying to find reason in anything he says or does.

Edited by jayant102, 09 October 2013 - 02:18 AM.

#44 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

He's going to marry Kim Kardashian after all. No point in trying to find reason in anything he says or does.

Well, we will see if he marry's her. Remember Kanye has already been engaged before and that did not work out. He has not even given Kim a ring yet, and does not seem to be in any hurry to do so. When they ask her if she wants to marry him she keeps saying things like ," I am in no rush" or We are taking things slow ". She may end up a baby mama and not a wife.

Edited by NDN, 09 October 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#45 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I think the whole relationship is strange. She has changed a lot and  I don't mean the baby. Its like she isn't her own person anymore. Even when she speaks, its her voice but totally Kanye's words coming out. Its creepy.

#46 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I think the whole relationship is strange. She has changed a lot and  I don't mean the baby. Its like she isn't her own person anymore. Even when she speaks, its her voice but totally Kanye's words coming out. Its creepy.

Kanye is strange so how can a relationship with him not be strange. As far as Kim changing , she has never really had her own personality, so this does not surprise me at all. Kanye is so domineering it was only a matter of time before he was able to turn her in to HIS idea women.

I

#47 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Kanye is strange so how can a relationship with him not be strange. As far as Kim changing , she has never really had her own personality, so this does not surprise me at all. Kanye is so domineering it was only a matter of time before he was able to turn her in to HIS idea women.

>I

Ideal woman? Or clone....... I think the latter..... wont be long before we find out this is an emotionally abusive relationship. Of course with her track record with relationships she will hand on way longer than she should. This whole family is a train wreck. Its like they are competing to see who can out do who.... Rob.... I'm so fat and have all the money and resources and still cant lose weight...... Khloe... well I will give her a pass since she is the only down to earth one but still has the drug/cheating husband crisis..... Kris and Bruce together not together, divorcing not divorcing, but still "best friends".... and well now Kim will try something.... and Kourtney will jump in... its a cycle.

#48 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

When I hear the words strange when it pertains to any celebrities, I instantly think Illuminati. They make things strange. For all we know, Kin had a baby with Kanye to boost her popularity, or to show that she is on boards with the Illuminati. Next she will be throwing up the all seeing eye symbol.

#49 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

You know I find conspiracy theories amusing but as far as Kim and Kanye are concerned, I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

#50 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

You know I find conspiracy theories amusing but as far as Kim and Kanye are concerned, I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

If there is a conspiracy theory going on with Kim , the only person behind it is Kriss Jenner.

#51 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

As far as conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is not one. It is absolute fact, and anybody that does their research will know that. 

#52 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

As far as conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is not one. It is absolute fact, and anybody that does their research will know that. 

I've read enough about it to know that a lot of things called 'fact' in relation to it are fabrications, a few of which can be easily refuted. I still wouldn't completely reject the idea though. After all things like the Bilderberg group do exist in the open. Who's to say that something more sinister is not being carried out in absolute secrecy.

http://en.wikipedia....ilderberg_Group

#53 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

I've read enough about it to know that a lot of things called 'fact' in relation to it are fabrications, a few of which can be easily refuted. I still wouldn't completely reject the idea though. After all things like the Bilderberg group do exist in the open. Who's to say that something more sinister is not being carried out in absolute secrecy.

I do not trust wikipedia sources. They are not credible at all. But I have been doing my research for over five years now, and I know for an absolute fact that the Illuminati exists and I know for a fact that their agenda is real, and that people that refute it are just delaying the inevitable. Their sinister systems of control, death and manipulation ARE going to come down. But it is just a matter of if we are going to have new systems in place when they do fall down.

#54 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I do not trust wikipedia sources. They are not credible at all. But I have been doing my research for over five years now, and I know for an absolute fact that the Illuminati exists and I know for a fact that their agenda is real, and that people that refute it are just delaying the inevitable. Their sinister systems of control, death and manipulation ARE going to come down. But it is just a matter of if we are going to have new systems in place when they do fall down.

You are right about those Wiki sources , anyone can claim to be a reliable reference on that web site. Can I ask why you have been studying the illuminati for five years? What is your fascination with the subject?

#55 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

I gave the link as a reference point only. The BIldenberg group is real though. They have been covered by multiple news outlets and newspapers.  lot of legit sources to confirm that.

#56 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

NDN, It is SUCH a long story. I always get annoyed when people ask me about the Illuminati because there is this stigma attached to it that people that believe they are real are crazy, when in fact the people that have not done their research are the ones that are ignorant and crazy for calling those that know the truth crazy. I have also found over the years that people just DO NOT want to face the truth of the situation. Denial, denial, denial. 

I like to know how things work, and why, and so I want digging and I found a lot. I even know a woman in real life who is a part of the Illuminati. Her mother was killed, and she has this strange book that was passed down from her father, who she hates. She looks like a lizard too, but I'll leave that for another day. The symbolism, when you know what symbols say, make the agenda clear. But most people these days are symbol illiterate, and do not know what anything around them says or means. It is pretty scary how dumbed down they have us, when we are much more powerful than them. They poison our food, water, air, and try to brainwash through TV and social norms. I cannot believe that anybody wouldn't' be able to see this. It has always been obvious to me that something was VERY wrong.

#57 TABL

TABL

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

I have read things about the Illuminati before and I find it very chilling.

As far as Kanye and Kim are concerned though, I think they are just weird!  Weird weird weird!  I wish people wouldn't just love Kim for being Kim, because really, why is she so famous and perfect?? And I really doubt they will get married.  I hope that baby has some sort of normal life.  The whole Kardshian Clan is crazy!

#58 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

As far as Kanye and Kim are concerned though, I think they are just weird!  Weird weird weird!  I wish people wouldn't just love Kim for being Kim, because really, why is she so famous and perfect?? And I really doubt they will get married.  I hope that baby has some sort of normal life.  The whole Kardshian Clan is crazy!

I am sick of all the Kardashians. I hope people stop paying attention to this family soon. There is no need to keep putting money in to their greedy hands. Why does everyone continue to feed in to their desperate need for attention. There is really no reason why anyone should be concerned with any of them , the don't act, sing ,or dance.

#59 jayant102

jayant102

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

why is she so famous ?? 

Because of that sex tape she did? I can't think of any other reason.

#60 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

If you choose to see it that way. But it is actually kind of complimentary and inspiring that they know the truth of our reality, and because of that they are trying to manipulate and control nus. They are fearful. The only reason that you would want to control is because you are scared.