• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#161 frightmare

frightmare

Friendly

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm not even talking about media bias. I'm talking about prominent feminists who did at the time, and continue to try and claim that he was a woman hater, or he only killed women. Which is wrong on all counts.

He hated everyone. Men? Hated them. Women? Hated them. Asians, black people, children? Hate hate hate. He hated everyone because he was mentally ill, and saw everyone being happy as being a personal insult to him.

I know this is old news now but I just want to say that at the time of writing that comment I have no idea that he'd killed more men and hating them equally as much. I was going off the facts I had read online which were CLEARLY inaccurate. I apologise for going off on tangent with incorrect information! That'll teach me for not doing my own research, I guess.

#162 Livvvy

Livvvy

Cordial

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

They are awesome!  I didn't always have Poms but one day my sister wanted to buy one so she did & I fell in love with him because he was so affectionate and sweet.  I love their look. Mine looks like a chubby fox. Most of them look like  teddy bears like the "Snuggle" near on the Fabric Softener. So I ended up getting myself one (Chico the orange/white dog in the pic) & now my sister has two more. I've noticed they are very affectionate,smart,sensitive,and have a lot of personalty. They catch on easily to potty training and commands. They are a great family dog & dont require much walking. Only downside is the grooming. Their hair can mat & knot easily if you dont regularly brush them.

Heres a couple pics of our Poms.kdnb82.jpg..

1zciioo.jpg

Wait, the second one is also a Pom?

#163 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

Speaking of "They did what?", I was recently looking up the list of things Justin Bieber has done because I was trying to prove a point to my daughter that he is a jerk.

The list of jerk-y and even criminal things he has done is impressively long.

I didn't know that he had done half of these things.

http://www.tvguide.c...al-1068373.aspx

Edited by TVismyfriend, 11 August 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#164 frightmare

frightmare

Friendly

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

Speaking of "They did what?", I was recently looking up the list of things Justin Bieber has done because I was trying to prove a point to my daughter that he is a jerk.

Damn, I hadn't even realised he did half of this stuff. He's definitely a grade A jerk.

#165 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

Damn, I hadn't even realised he did half of this stuff. He's definitely a grade A jerk.

I know, right? He lets his pets die, he's culturally insensitive, he's violent , spoiled and reckless. Hopefully since he's retired from music, he'll be forgotten and disappear.

Edited by TVismyfriend, 25 August 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#166 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

How did he become the golden boy ? Nothing he does seems to change the opinion the public has of him and his image is never tarnished . This young man is out of control and is not being held accountable. He is getting special treatment even for a celebrity. He is not a kid anymore and is legally an adult still every time he does something wrong people still keep saying he is still a kid.

#167 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

How did he become the golden boy ? Nothing he does seems to change the opinion the public has of him and his image is never tarnished . This young man is out of control and is not being held accountable. He is getting special treatment even for a celebrity. He is not a kid anymore and is legally an adult still every time he does something wrong people still keep saying he is still a kid.

People still refuse to let go of the idea of him as a child star, so they don't take it seriously when he does something horrible and they chalk it up to youth.

But he won't look like that forever. Once he gets fat and starts to have a few wrinkles, they'll call him "Troubled former child star Justin Bieber." and they won't let him get away with anything.

#168 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

He compared a car accident he was involved in to Princess Di's. 

#169 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

And he said that Anne Frank would have been a Belieber. He really thinks highly of himself and sees himself as some kind of important historical figure like Princess Di and Anne Frank.

#170 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

I've just googled Rachel Roy as I've never heard of her before. I wonder if the stories about her getting "too close" to Jay Z are actually true. You can never tell these days with the media. I just hope this whole thing gets put to bed soon.

Rachel Roy, the beautiful fashion designer? I saw her as a guest on Project Runway. I always thought of her as classy and can't imagine her as someone's side piece.

I don't see a connection. Unless Jay-Z is secretly into men

http://wordondastree...uts-full-blast/

Wow. She put him on blast!

I wonder why the transgender woman is saying that Eddie Murphy owes her money. Is she a prostitute? Did he promise her hush money? By revealing all that stuff on Twitter, isn't she making herself look trashy? But I guess dignity isn't important when you go by the name Honeydip.

#171 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

And he said that Anne Frank would have been a Belieber. He really thinks highly of himself and sees himself as some kind of important historical figure like Princess Di and Anne Frank.

LOL, did he really say that about Anne Frank?!  Man, that boy is totally and completely delusional, but I guess that's what people feel when they live a life like his... not a worry in his find; a super easy life.  He is rich, famous, young and slow.  So not surprised.  Gosh, I can't beleive so many girls out there are so obessed with him :rolleyes: 

Btw, I doubt Anne Frank would have been a believer, she was a smart, super sensitive girl, to smart for her age, she'd not admire a personl like him.  She had a really complex personality, that often contrasted with really complex thoughts and emotions...

#172 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

My world is shattered 

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000024

How utterly disgusting! 

#173 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

My world is shattered 

How utterly disgusting! 

I know, right? I saw this on my AOL home page this morning. The unsettling thing is that he's worked on so many shows with underage kids. There might still be other deeds of his that haven't come to light yet. If he's a pedophile, he probably didn't stop at one kid.

#174 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

I was in shock when I saw this trending on Facebook 

It is not just the underaged he worked with over the years, it is every child he's come into contact with. To think his most memorable role was playing a pastor father to a slew of children.

#175 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

I was in shock when I saw this trending on Facebook 

It is not just the underaged he worked with over the years, it is every child he's come into contact with. To think his most memorable role was playing a pastor father to a slew of children.

Another cast member from the show 7th Heaven just died. The two incidents are not related ,but what weird freaking timing.

You guys heard about Elliot Rodger?? What the hell is with people killing people because they have gotten rejected romantically? It happened recently with a guy who got rejected by a potential prom date and then stabbed her to death. What the FUCK is the world coming to. Elliot comes across as a brainwashed superficial lost soul. Another guy who thinks that he is entitled to women's bodies just because he has money. You guys should read some of the misogynistic comments on his video, blaming the women for not putting out.

I was disgusted when I heard about it and I'm even more disgusted that people seem to be trying to sweep it under the carpet by blaming it on mental illness. Yes, he was mentally ill and I'm not trying to deny that. but that doesn't excuse the fact that he's a misogynist scumbag who set out to kill a bunch of women because he felt like he was entitled to them.

I agree that he is a monster, but I think his parents are monsters too. They knew ,ever since he was 8 years old, that there was something wrong with him.

He was a weird, depressed withdrawn kid who made scary comments. And still they chose to bribe him with a cool car and give him all the cool rich kid gifts, so that others would accept him.

They just thought if he had all the cool stuff, he might make some friends. What kind of parents ignore a decade of weird ,sociopathic behavior?

#176 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

My world is shattered 

How utterly disgusting! 

I know this is kinda old, but to be honest I hadn't heard about it until now!!  I am quite shocked, I never really watched that TV show, but I watched others shows that had him.  God, this makes me think about that saying my mom keeps repeating: you never really know someone until you move in with them.  Jesus, I hope this guy gets the help he clearly needs, how disgusting! I was a victim of sexual abuse as a kid so this kind of news always sicken me.  It's even more disturbing when someone so well known is involved.