• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

Ok that is it!! I am going to have a marathon of the show. Currently downloading the episodes :) Got my popcorn and I am prepared to be entertained. If not, I'm coming back to get you all!!

Come back when you do. I was excited when I saw the thread on top. I thought it was about the show.

Which I missed last night. Boo!

#22 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

Didn't you just want to hug Felix when he realized that Sarah took them to Kyra's father? He thinks he has no place with Sarah and Kyra? I call bull on that. They are his family. I didn't like that Sarah let him walk off like that.  

I can't stand the police officer. Alison should have punched her instead of the little poke.

#23 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the offer pipergale :)  I have On Demand and DVR so I can easily keep up with shows. Time is he biggest hurdle/

#24 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

Paul is back.

One character that is not working for me is Rachel. It is not the actress, far from it. The character is just not working. I can't figure out if she is the original or not.

I am not feeling this season. Yet.

#25 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Ok that is it!! I am going to have a marathon of the show. Currently downloading the episodes :) Got my popcorn and I am prepared to be entertained. If not, I'm coming back to get you all!!

#26 adonis

adonis

Cordial

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

I have to do a marathon. There are so many new characters, I can't keep up with them. The people at the ranch confuse me the most. The vet is a bad guy after the clones? How and when did he find out about them?

I hope Alison's musicals doesn't last all season long. I am already bored by her angst over Ainsley's death. 

#27 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

I've decided that I enjoy this show more when I line them up and watch it at once, or with few breaks.

I loved the 3red episode. Sara and Alex remain my favorite duo. The opening sequence was the best. Nasty as Felix stepping into poo was.

Those two are teaching poor Kyra their criminal ways at a tender age. 

#28 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:21 AM

Come back when you do. I was excited when I saw the thread on top. I thought it was about the show.

Which I missed last night. Boo!

Sorry about that lmao! And I will be back once I am more familiar with the universe and characters, although I hear that getting a good grasp on the characters is hard with this show. But I am always up for a challenge. If you missed the episode, download it. Do you want me to send you a safe link?

Edited by pipergale, 05 May 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#29 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

Thanks for the offer pipergale :)  I have On Demand and DVR so I can easily keep up with shows. Time is he biggest hurdle

You are welcome, and ok then ;) I am now going to have to find the time to sit down and marathon this show. Excited EEK!! Lol.

#30 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

I miss hottie Paul. I don't like the new guy, Kyra's supposed father. 

Also not liking is Alison's play. I know we are only 4 episodes in but the play seems to be taking forever. It was nice of Felix to go see the play.

#31 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

Paul is back.

One character that is not working for me is Rachel. It is not the actress, far from it. The character is just not working. I can't figure out if she is the original or not.

I am not feeling this season. Yet.

I am not liking Paul either.  First he is stuck with Rachel then he is screwing the clones over. Pity. He looked like he was getting raped by Rachel from the beginning. The sexual foreplay between them was disturbing on all fronts. 

Cosima's storyline is as boring as the farm people. 

There are too many creepy people running around.

Edited by Aberdeen, 18 May 2014 - 09:05 PM.

#32 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

I don't know what it is , but I am not a fan of Paul. There is something very intense about his character that I don't trust. At least from what I have seen of him so far anyway. He is hot though, and that is coming from a lesbian lol.

#33 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

It is sad that I find Alison's plot so lacking. I wish they'll put the an end to it. Her stint in rehab is a little OTT. I mean I love Viktor but not with Alison. I kinda hated the way Felix and Sarah treated him. 

I love Alison with Donnie though. He didn't know why he was spying on his wife but he did it anyway. Alison was right, he is so stupid, he doesn't know why.

I don't like the new clone addition. There is too much going on already without adding another clone. And  man at that. I mean, come on now. I "see" Tatiana trying to act when I should be seeing Tony. Also hated the kiss between him and Felix. It was not sexy. 

I feel like I am missing something. If Leeky took Rachel when she was a little girl, why does it seem like she is higher on the totem pole than he is? 

Cosima should never ever trust Delphine. Won't matter if she's dead though. Speaking of which. I don't see the problem with giving her Kira's marrow. It saves her life and won't endanger Kira's. It is a no brainer to me.

#34 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

I will never look at Felix and any of the clones the same again. They ruined the sibling vibe he has with them with Tony. 

I like the idea of a transgender clone but Tony didn't work on any level. The portrayal was poor, the hair and makeup was abysmal and the plotline itself made little sense. 

I am glad he was sent away by the end of the show. I know we'll see her again but it'll be too soon.

#35 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

I should really get out of this thread because I am still on season 1 lol. And I am reading these things and ruining it for myself. I can't seem to help myself lol.

#36 Pooki

Pooki

Friendly

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

Wasn't expecting Delphine's promotion. I trust her less now. She'll put her ambitions ahead of the clones. Glad they didn't hand Kyra to her, but I don't trust the people they chose either. I am just glad that Siobhan and Felix were there to support Sarah.

Alison and Donny's murder coverup shouldn't be LOL but it is! They make burying a body in their basement seem like Saturday Night Live, when it was funny. Victor is like a pimple that won't go away after PMSing. Donny went gansta on the rogue cop. 

Rachel is effing nuts. Sarah better be on the watch out for her.

#37 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Nothing like murder to turn on Alison. She is a freak.

Did Helena burn the house full of children? Between that and the murdering Alison and Donny, that is too many of our heros being killers.

Rachel will not get far with Kira. Paul will be swoop in and save the day.

#38 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

I missed last week's episode but I am watching tonight's.

Do not like Rachel or Kira's father.

#39 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

I need to marathon a few times for the plots to sink it. There is so much going on.

Is that the end of Leda? I am sure Rachel will come back with an eye patch. We haven't seen the last of Delphine either. 

Cosima is alive. Yay.

Paul and Cal on my screen at the same time. Winning. 

Helena is the goat. They always get her first.

Loved the dancing in casa clone.

#40 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

What do you guys think about the male clones?? I am not sure that I am for that :/