• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Everyone was bummed when Heroes was cancelled. Well I have just heard that there is going to be a continuation coming on TV soon :) Apparently it is going to be called Heroes Reborn. I cannot WAIT!!!

Yeah, a 10 episode event apparently.

When are they going to do a West Wing continuation!  <_<

#22 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

I've never watched West Wing. So I don't know anything about that show, but thanks for the information. I didn't know that it was going to be ten episodes. I am hoping that the ratings are so good that they think about making more than ten episodes.

#23 sillylucy

sillylucy

Friendly

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

I heard about this too piper! I just read that there was going to be an extension to the series. I am so excited to see what they do with it. Fans have missed Heroes and I really hope that this isn't a disappointment. 

#24 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

What I had originally thought was going to be a ten episode series, is actually going to be a thirteen episode series. I am so happy. The more I can get; the better, as far as I am concerned. Hope they can get zachary quinto back to play Sylar. He was a big part of Heroes for me :)

Edited by pipergale, 25 February 2014 - 09:05 PM.

#25 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

I am super excited for this.  heroes was one of my favorite shows.  But I wonder, will it be some sort of continuation after what happened with what Claire did or is it some sort of reboot with a some sort of different storyline.  Will the same characters be back or will it be all new people?  

#26 Arrowfan7813

Arrowfan7813

Shy

• 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

Absolutely loved this show. Hated that it was ruined by the writer's strike. I believe the first and last seasons were the absolute best. They were simple and straight forward. I've heard a lot of people didn't like the last season for some reason but I enjoyed it. It didn't have any of the things that tore the show apart. When the show started getting into alternate timelines and fixing the past etc that's when it jumped the shark.

I had the same issues with comic books that did similar things. If you miss a couple episodes/issues you have no idea what's going on because they've jumped like three different timelines in between. I'm not a very big fan of reboots. I think many things are rebooting way too often. But I think Heroes would be great with a reboot. The initial concept they had was awesome and lots of folks liked it. They just suffered because of the writers.

Sidenote, if you like Heroes and like British shows you should check out Misfits. It's basically the same concept, normal people get special abilities. But the twist is that it centers around a group of kids on community service. Great show with lots of fun moments.

#27 TatsuKaji

TatsuKaji

Cordial

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

God I Loved heroes, everything they did in the first season of that show was just hnnnngggg. Gripping, all the way around, I can't say that about many shows, the writing strike really screwed it up sadly, but it is still one of my favorites. The remake?continuation? of the show that might happen, has me really excited but I am trying to not get my hopes up, I don't think I could handle any more heart break.

#28 maladjusted

maladjusted

Friendly

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

I just finished watching this on netflix.  I really enjoyed it, it was different from other shows, so was refreshing.  I really enjoyed the characters and all the different "powers" they had.  Has anyone heard about the new Heroes show, any idea when it will be returning?  I've heard there will be a few returning characters, but will mostly be new "heroes".  It will be interesting to see if they have different powers from the old characters!  It seems that this comic-book type series is really hot right now - I guess we're at a place where we need to see some heroes defeating the "bad" guys!

#29 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

I liked this show as well. It's cool that there's going to be one more season. I'll definitely watch it, although I'll probably have to go back and do a refresh of the last couple episodes, since it's been so long.I'm really surprised by how much I enjoy the super hero stuff. I never would have thought so, but it's fun. I'm into Gotham and Arrow right now.