• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#201 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

March 3rd is when the show resumes.  Here is the trailer.

#202 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:47 PM

T-Minus 19 more days!  Counting down... can't wait!  I want to see what happens with Sky.

#203 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:05 AM

T-Minus 19 more days!  Counting down... can't wait!  I want to see what happens with Sky.

Me too!

I hope May II is gone soon. I don't like where I think it is going with Ward  :huh:

#204 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Ward is just going to have himself a new toy to play with.  His heart is all for Sky.  May II is just going to follow him blindly and then when he's through with her he'll drop her like a sack of potatoes.

#205 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Simmons' lost her marbles. I don't want her to become some overzealous alien hater. Don't want that kind of ugliness within  the team.

Fitz is love. I love how compassionate he is, quite the opposite from Simmons.

Whatever happened to Ward and fakeMay.

Raina looks ..... interesting.

#206 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Holy smokes Bat Man!  I forgot the show was coming on on March 3rd.  Off to go watch it!

#207 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:46 AM

COMPLETELY FORGOT!!!! Have to watch it.  I love how this show just keeps in tune with the Marvel Universe in the movies.  I am so tired of Ward though!

#208 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

Yeah the new "whinny" Ward is a bit unnerving.  His love sick persona chasing poor Skye around is started to get on my nerves too.  Why could they have not left Ward the way he was.  I liked him better when he was a good guy.

#209 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

I really felt bad for Skye this past episode. At least Fitz had her back. And these other two?! WHAT are they up to? I'm slightly confused but Coulson already knows that Fury is alive so can it be that they're starting up SHIELD again but Coulson and them dont know? I hope it's a lie but about something good and not that they're part of the bad guys.

#210 tabee

tabee

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

I've only watched the two recent episodes. I must say it's a show that I will grow to love. I will have to go back on the very first one though in order to fully understand the story, especially that I actually haven't read any comics version. But in the last two episodes I've seen, I'm liking the character of Sky. Raina is also pretty interesting. Also, there's one character there that I like too, her name just escapes me now; the martial arts trainer!

#211 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

May.  May is awesome.  Her character doesn't seem like it grows from the beginning but it does.  And Skye I found kind of annoying in the beginning too.  She's grown on me though.  LOL

#212 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

May.  May is awesome.  Her character doesn't seem like it grows from the beginning but it does.  And Skye I found kind of annoying in the beginning too.  She's grown on me though.  LOL

Skye has become one of the most interesting characters on the show for me. I didn't like her in the first half of season 1 when I felt the show was trying too hard with her.

She piqued my interest when she started playing cat and mouse with Ward.

#213 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

Is ward gone for good?

May has good taste in husbands. I can't believe she slept with Ward after being with that fine piece of ass. 

#214 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:29 AM

Is ward gone for good?

Probably. He is no longer needed. 

#215 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

Oh you Empty Shell, Ward is not well adjusted. That was a creepy sequence. 

But actresses playing May and Skye did very well with the roles.

#216 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:52 PM

Is ward gone for good?

May has good taste in husbands. I can't believe she slept with Ward after being with that fine piece of ass. 

I'm a little behind BUT had to look up who was May's husband.   Oh my!  Blair Underwood.  Blair Blair Blair....you are so fine. so so So fine...WAY finer than Ward.  LOLOL

BUT, I also read Ward will be showing up in the series again.  Can't they kill him off for good?  LOL

#217 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Is ward gone for good?

He is going to come back.  He teamed up with the other May at the end of the season so he will make another appearance soon enough.  He's still obsessed with Skye and he does not seem like the type of character to just walk away from something he wants.  I don't like the way they changed his personality in the show to such an extreme.  He went to psycho a bit too hardcore when he was discovered to be a double agent.  I do remember one thing though, he did make it clear that he was not truely an agent of Hydra, he was just loyal to his mentor and that was all.  He did not give a crap about Hydra.  So could he not be reconditioned for Shield?

#218 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

Is ward gone for good?

He is going to come back.  He teamed up with the other May at the end of the season so he will make another appearance soon enough.  He's still obsessed with Skye and he does not seem like the type of character to just walk away from something he wants.  I don't like the way they changed his personality in the show to such an extreme.  He went to psycho a bit too hardcore when he was discovered to be a double agent.  I do remember one thing though, he did make it clear that he was not truely an agent of Hydra, he was just loyal to his mentor and that was all.  He did not give a crap about Hydra.  So could he not be reconditioned for Shield?

Ugh I hope not.  Not only did he already betray them but he is just too out there for Shield.  If there's is anyont else he'd be loyal to it'd be to Skye....but that's just scary.