43 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Posted Image

Did anyone else check out the third season of this show?

All in all, it was a great season. The ending has me a bit upset. First -- now I'm worried that I wont get to see Neal put together Diana's bachelorette party! Second-- why, Neal, why? Why couldn't you have made that decision AFTER hearing the verdict. It's so unlike him to jump the gun like that.

I'm not sure how I feel about Sara and Neal's relationship. I have liked Hilarie Burton since her days on One Tree Hill playing Peyton Sawyer but I'm not sure this is working. It's better than Alex or Kate and I enjoy them best when they're at odds, but Happy Neal&Sara isn't sexy enough for me.

Very excited for the summer season, but so long to wait...

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

I agree, Neal is best single. That way he can have flirty liaisons with lots of characters. To have both Burke and Neal settled is....not good. Unless they start show casing Jones more so he can have the swoony interactions with 1 shot characters.

#3 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Oh I haven't seen season 1 in awhile...I may have to pull out my dvds and do a rewatch.

I was on the Kate train until the bitch betrayed Neal, time and again. I still don't even understand what she was so afraid of. I totally believed Neal's love for her, but based on her actions, she wasn't all about him. :( My poor darling Neal. I can't imagine we've seen the last of her though. Maybe it's the soap fan in me but I just feel like she's gonna show up again one day.

My worry with the love interest for Neal thing is that I think because Bomer is officially out (yay Matt), the show/network feels it has to get him into a pairing ASAP. I don't think that's necessary -- the guy smolders with his female costars and when the right pairing is there, it will work. Rushing it with Sara is just a disservice to both characters .

I loved having Elizabeth be a bigger part of the season. She wasn't all damsel all the time. Yes, she got kidnapped, but in the next episode she cracked a robbery, saved herself and Mozie in the strip club, etc. I think it's a nice balance. I love her relationship with Peter, Neal and Mozie.

I think the White Collar set would be so much fun -- look at Tim and Matt dance at a comic con. I've heard they're always breaking into song, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/v/S2TeAxsTdoQ

#4 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I think people are saying he's out because originally, when White Collar started, he said he didn't want to talk about his personal life. In 2010, he told Details (in regards to rumors about his sexuality): "I don't care about that at all, I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life." and "I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting."

This year he was willing to talk about his family. I had no idea who he was until White Collar (I don't know how I missed him but I did), but I figured he was gay from the comments to Details. So sad that he felt (or the network made him feel) that he shouldn't talk about it. :(

What do you mean Kate didn't betray Neal? All that chick did was set him up for failure and to chase her. She's unworthy! If I could find my season 1 dvd, I could go through all the ways she yanked him around but I can't find it.

#5 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'd like Sara if the writers weren't trying too hard with her. HB must have impressed one of the writers because they want very badly to make Sara happen. I like Neal better as a single con man.

I have about 5 episodes to watch before the finale. A reformed Neal won't be make for good tv.

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

*Kate fan checking in*

Matt Boomer is sex on a stick but that is not the main reason why I fell in love with Neal Caffery, the reason I fell for him was because of the way he loved Kate. He loved her with everything he had, he loved her in a way that I wish my boyfriend would love me. Do you know what sold me to White Collar? In the pilot, a lovelorn Neal sitting on the floor of his deserted apartment cuddling an empty wine bottle. THAT was hot.

I loved Elizabeth too in season and liked that she had her own career and a life outside of her marriage. Somewhere along the line, she became the damsel in distress for Peter and Neal to save.

Sara, meh, she is a rebound. See above :P

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Kesha?! They are too fun.

I don't know why people keep saying Matt is out of the closet, he was never in the closet. I have always known he is gay. They were already forcing the relationship with Sara before he officially came out, I hope they don't hammer on it harder because that is the last thing Sara/Neal needs.

About Kate betraying Neal, lady you are on crack. That is all!

#8 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

What do you mean Kate didn't betray Neal? All that chick did was set him up for failure and to chase her. She's unworthy! If I could find my season 1 dvd, I could go through all the ways she yanked him around but I can't find it.

I am up for the challenge. I can counter every instant you thought she "made him chase her"

Neal is a grown man who decided to spring out of jail a mere month before his 4 years sentence is up. Kate can't be blamed for his boneheaded decision.

She stuck around and visited him in jail at least once a week for fours years. A less unworthy girlfriend would have skipped on him a long time ago

She had an opportunity to disappear and start over by herself but she made arrangements for both she and Neal, if she didn't love him, she would't have been on that plane in the first place.

#9 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

I may have to watch that dreck for Matt Boomer

http://www.youtube.com/v/OiU69n4EAHU

#10 diganto

diganto

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Whether Kate loved Neal or not is passe. Everybody please move on. There are better things to look forward to like Neal's commutation. The opinion war between Agent Kramer and Peter. Diana going up the ladder in the show and making her mark felt.
Mozzie is the best side kick any super con man could ever have. Three cheers to White Collar !!!

#11 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Whether Kate loved Neal or not is passe. Everybody please move on. There are better things to look forward to like Neal's commutation. The opinion war between Agent Kramer and Peter. Diana going up the ladder in the show and making her mark felt.
Mozzie is the best side kick any super con man could ever have. Three cheers to White Collar !!!

Oh no, I'll maintain that Kate loved Neal very very very much everything the subject comes up. I am stubborn like that

Funny you should say that Moxie is the best sidekick any con man could ever have, I prefer Moxie/Neal to Neal/Peter. Peter is too self righteous and Neal is always trying too hard to please them. There I said it

#12 SimplyJo

SimplyJo

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:04 AM

hey even I prefer Mozzie/Neal to Neal/Peter. I absolutely hated it when Kate died in the blast. And yes I also stick to the fact that Kate loved Neal too much and vice versa.

White Collar is too good.

#13 dave

dave

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

I generally do not watch crime thrillers but White Collar is a show that has got its hooks in me and I just cant shake it off.

Neal Caffrey, Mozzie and Peter (with Diana and Jones) is the best team an anti-crime division can wish for.

Will keep watching it, very well written scripts.

#14 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

I generally do not watch crime thrillers but White Collar is a show that has got its hooks in me and I just cant shake it off.

Neal Caffrey, Mozzie and Peter (with Diana and Jones) is the best team an anti-crime division can wish for.

I am a casual viewer, White Collar is not one of my TV must watch but I like it enough

Mozzie got too comfortable with the Suit a little too quickly. I like him with Elizabeth but I miss his discomfort with Peter. His sudden willingness to work with the FBI doesn't ring true to his character

#15 diganto

diganto

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

I am a casual viewer, White Collar is not one of my TV must watch but I like it enough

Mozzie got too comfortable with the Suit a little too quickly. I like him with Elizabeth but I miss his discomfort with Peter. His sudden willingness to work with the FBI doesn't ring true to his character

I agree with you about Mozzie, he actually got comfortable too quickly which was unexpected.

#16 Angel

Angel

Cordial

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Oh Mr. Caffrey you rock my world. I would not even mind giving my bank account details to you. I only watch the show for Neal. The way he dresses and his style is just too good to forget.

White Collar as a series is also good but a bit too superficial.

#17 Conman

Conman

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

One of the better crime/drama series on air currently. I like the rapport of the characters and the way they are all connected to each other in some way. Did not like the way Kate died. She hardly had screen time. Neal Caffrey's character is overrated at times. But all in all a good show to watch and will keep watching.

#18 dave

dave

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Anyone else think that Neal's sentence should be cut short??

I do believe that he has reformed and he genuinely wants to settle down and leave his past behind.

#19 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

For the Alex likers -Gloria Votsis Back on White Collar

And in other USA Network news, Gloria Votsis will return to White Collar as fence Alex Hunter in Episode 8 of Season 4, premiering July 10 at 10/9c.

#20 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

Is Mozie talking to a statue? lol

Posted Image

http://instagr.am/p/K_KoR5vIyG/