Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

jax-motorcycle-fx.jpg

#2 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Tara disappoints me. She should not have gotten with Jax but I can forgive that. Having children with him? In that lifestyle? Not a chance.

#3 momma24bratz

momma24bratz

Cordial

• 18 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

I agree with you on that bittersweet but obviously its kind of late for that now. Who has watched all of the episodes to date because I don't want to ruin anything for any one but dear lord I would love to discuss the last episode of season 6. Like why do you think Juice did what he did for Gemma I mean it was pretty clear Jax was already pretty pissed with him and he totally just covered for what his mother did to his wife.

What do you think is going to happen on the next season, is Jax going to do the time for the crime his mother committed or is he going to find out it was his mother, what is he going to do to his mother if he finds out, I nearly crapped my pants when all that happened and did not expect Gemma to go that far. Jeez can you imagine how sick she must have felt when she found out Tara didn't rat on her son after what she did. Oh my god the mother of her grand children!

I had a love hate feeling towards Gemma the whole show and she tried to protect Tara when Clay wanted to take her out but she turned out to be as sick and messed up as him. I don't know about you but the 6th season surprised the hell out of me with so many unexpected things that happened. Some one needs to come here and bring up something from the show, any season and talk about it with me. lol

#4 Phoenix360

Phoenix360

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

I have heard of this show for the longest time now but i haven't gotten to watching it. I've seen inspirations taken from this show elsewhere. I think it's available on Netflix if memory serves me correctly, so I'll catch up on it and report my thoughts back on here. 

#5 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

I have also known about this show for a LOOONG time!!!  But over the past few months I have began to watch it. It is definitely a little poorly written from time to time and the twists are sometimes poorly done in favor of giving the audience the element of surprise. I am on season 6 now, and I don't want to get caught up.

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Okay, only people who have watched it should reply. It is frustrating when you want to talk about something and get these replies. It does nothing to further the conversation.

#7 momma24bratz

momma24bratz

Cordial

• 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Okay, only people who have watched it should reply. It is frustrating when you want to talk about something and get those replies. It does nothing to further the conversation.

I have to agree, I mean I too was in the shoes of hearing of it but you cant really say anything until you have watched it. I will say it took a few episodes before I got really into it but its like that with most shows as you have to get a basic story line of the charectors I think the show was written well as I could watch episode after episode.

They do have it on netflix up to season 5 I believe. I will say pretty much every single episode of that show had me sucked right in. Any way if any one wants to discuss the final current season I am all for it. I have to say as much as it was shocking it was really written well. I could not believe all the shock. Really the whole show has been like that. A lot of suspense like when juice stole the coke to try and keep the truth hidden about his dad being black. I kept thinking why don't you just tell them, like I am pretty sure they would be a lot more pissed about the ratting then they would be about you having a black dad. Also when Tig was going to shoot Opie and accidentally shot Donna. I mean I cant understand why any woman would want to be involved with a man who lives that life. All the people that have died in connection with the club. Then there is Jemma she fits right in and seems to enjoy it and pretty much just as deceitful as the men who are members of the club. I am pretty sure that Tara was her first cold blooded murder thought but really who knows. She has been behind several deaths that we know of. I cant wait until the next season starts.

I keep wondering with that district attorney walking in on Jax holding Tara dead and bloody in his arms if she is going to come to the conclusion that he killed her and I wonder if its going to start with Jax in jail or if he is going to find out it was his mother and how that will go down. I hope to god he finds out and takes that psycho out. I could not imagine having a mother like that. what a nutjob. A dangerous one at that.

#8 AshleyJoy

AshleyJoy

Cordial

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

Okay, only people who have watched it should reply. It is frustrating when you want to talk about something and get those replies. It does nothing to further the conversation.

I have to agree, I mean I too was in the shoes of hearing of it but you cant really say anything until you have watched it. I will say it took a few episodes before I got really into it but its like that with most shows as you have to get a basic story line of the charectors I think the show was written well as I could watch episode after episode.

They do have it on netflix up to season 5 I believe. I will say pretty much every single episode of that show had me sucked right in. Any way if any one wants to discuss the final current season I am all for it. I have to say as much as it was shocking it was really written well. I could not believe all the shock. Really the whole show has been like that. A lot of suspense like when juice stole the coke to try and keep the truth hidden about his dad being black. I kept thinking why don't you just tell them, like I am pretty sure they would be a lot more pissed about the ratting then they would be about you having a black dad. Also when Tig was going to shoot Opie and accidentally shot Donna. I mean I cant understand why any woman would want to be involved with a man who lives that life. All the people that have died in connection with the club. Then there is Jemma she fits right in and seems to enjoy it and pretty much just as deceitful as the men who are members of the club. I am pretty sure that Tara was her first cold blooded murder thought but really who knows. She has been behind several deaths that we know of. I cant wait until the next season starts.

I keep wondering with that district attorney walking in on Jax holding Tara dead and bloody in his arms if she is going to come to the conclusion that he killed her and I wonder if its going to start with Jax in jail or if he is going to find out it was his mother and how that will go down. I hope to god he finds out and takes that psycho out. I could not imagine having a mother like that. what a nutjob. A dangerous one at that.

I don't know how the district attorney could come to any other conclusion. It looks really really bad. Especially with his gun on the ground too and the cop being shot. I doubt he will find out quickly that it was his mom. The suspense of wondering if he will ever find the truth would be good! Maybe someone else will take the blame for the killings. Like that guy who shot the cop! Sorry, I have only seen a few episodes so I don't know his name. He seemed like the kind of person who would take the blame for both deaths to protect her if it came down to it. What do you think? 

#9 momma24bratz

momma24bratz

Cordial

• 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

I don't know how the district attorney could come to any other conclusion. It looks really really bad. Especially with his gun on the ground too and the cop being shot. I doubt he will find out quickly that it was his mom. The suspense of wondering if he will ever find the truth would be good! Maybe someone else will take the blame for the killings. Like that guy who shot the cop! Sorry, I have only seen a few episodes so I don't know his name. He seemed like the kind of person who would take the blame for both deaths to protect her if it came down to it. What do you think

His name is Juice, lol and I don't know if he would take the blame to protect Jemma but possibly to save himself. I mean Jax basically told him he was gonna pay for telling Jemma's boyfriend that he was really the one who killed the junkie at the cabin on Jax's orders. Basically told him that he knew for sure now he could not be trusted. Which is why I think he killed the cop to save Jemma possibly so he could either prove he could be trusted but when you think about it if he covers for the person who killed Jax's wife then you would think that really proves he cant be trusted. Perhaps he thought Jemma could protect him I don't know. Its possible that the district attorney will know right off the bat that it was some one involved with the sons of anarchy who killed Tara because Jax was going to turn himself in to protect Tara or she could come to the conclusion that the whole turning himself in was a set up so that he could take her out and not look guilty. I don't know but I cant wait to find out. I wonder what Jemma is going to do, will she disappear or will she show her face and pretend that what happened broke her heart to try and cover her own ass. I wonder if Jax is still going to have to go to jail for the deal he originally made of if that will be null in void now that Tara is gone, that is if he does not get blamed for killing her and the cop. If he does end up in jail where are the kids going to go, hell even if he does not end up in jail what is going to happen with the kids. Tara tried so hard to get them out of that life and he was going to help her make that happen now that she is gone I just wonder. What about you?

#10 AshleyJoy

AshleyJoy

Cordial

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

I don't know how the district attorney could come to any other conclusion. It looks really really bad. Especially with his gun on the ground too and the cop being shot. I doubt he will find out quickly that it was his mom. The suspense of wondering if he will ever find the truth would be good! Maybe someone else will take the blame for the killings. Like that guy who shot the cop! Sorry, I have only seen a few episodes so I don't know his name. He seemed like the kind of person who would take the blame for both deaths to protect her if it came down to it. What do you think

His name is Juice, lol and I don't know if he would take the blame to protect Jemma but possibly to save himself. I mean Jax basically told him he was gonna pay for telling Jemma's boyfriend that he was really the one who killed the junkie at the cabin on Jax's orders. Basically told him that he knew for sure now he could not be trusted. Which is why I think he killed the cop to save Jemma possibly so he could either prove he could be trusted but when you think about it if he covers for the person who killed Jax's wife then you would think that really proves he cant be trusted. Perhaps he thought Jemma could protect him I don't know. Its possible that the district attorney will know right off the bat that it was some one involved with the sons of anarchy who killed Tara because Jax was going to turn himself in to protect Tara or she could come to the conclusion that the whole turning himself in was a set up so that he could take her out and not look guilty. I don't know but I cant wait to find out. I wonder what Jemma is going to do, will she disappear or will she show her face and pretend that what happened broke her heart to try and cover her own ass. I wonder if Jax is still going to have to go to jail for the deal he originally made of if that will be null in void now that Tara is gone, that is if he does not get blamed for killing her and the cop. If he does end up in jail where are the kids going to go, hell even if he does not end up in jail what is going to happen with the kids. Tara tried so hard to get them out of that life and he was going to help her make that happen now that she is gone I just wonder. What about you?

I know sometimes it bothers people when you don't know as much about the show as they do, so I am sorry if you are one of them... What exactly was he going to jail for in the first place? Jemma killed Tara because she thought that she had ratted Jax out to the cops, right? When in reality Jax confessed. He looked like he really loved and cared about his family a lot. It would be nice if he didn't have to go to jail, and he could take his kids and get away from his crazy mother! 

In regards to your question, I definitely believe Jemma will try to cover her but. She'll probably act like she was doing it for a noble reason. 

#11 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Dying to know how this ends after such a suspenseful way that Kurt Sutter left it at the end of season 6. I am counting the days until the final season begins. SOA is up there with Breaking Bad in my opinion.

I know sometimes it bothers people when you don't know as much about the show as they do, so I am sorry if you are one of them... What exactly was he going to jail for in the first place? Jemma killed Tara because she thought that she had ratted Jax out to the cops, right? When in reality Jax confessed. He looked like he really loved and cared about his family a lot. It would be nice if he didn't have to go to jail, and he could take his kids and get away from his crazy mother! 

In regards to your question, I definitely believe Jemma will try to cover her but. She'll probably act like she was doing it for a noble reason. 

Gemma will try to cover her butt because otherwise Jax may kill her. I think Juice may take the blame for it and get killed by Jax. There are different avenues that Kurt Sutter can take here. I am keen to know which way he goes or doesn't go. I think Gemma always treated Tara like trash and deserves to pay for what she did.

#12 pipergale

pipergale

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

I am so happy that the show has started back. Not too happy that it is the last season though. It seems as though all of the best TV shows have wound down and ended recently. Dexter. Breaking Bad. And Now Sons Of Anarchy :( Anywho I am going to wait until this season has finished until I watch it. That way I won't have to have from week to week to watch the episodes.

#13 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:00 AM

I am so happy that the show has started back. Not too happy that it is the last season though. It seems as though all of the best TV shows have wound down and ended recently. Dexter. Breaking Bad. And Now Sons Of Anarchy :( Anywho I am going to wait until this season has finished until I watch it. That way I won't have to have from week to week to watch the episodes.

Sons of Anarchy started already ? Season 7 ? When ? I heard it will start September 24th. I like waiting each week to find out what happened rather than watch it all at once.

#14 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

Such great characters in this show. They really make you feel what they're going through. So much raw emotion. I am so mad at Jemma right now!

I'm sad that this is the last season, but I think it's going to be crazy good. I might just have to watch the whole series again some time. It's that good.

#15 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

So many crazy things happening.

How can Jemma live with herself? Like how does she even walk around?

ALL of this is her fault.. SO much bloodshed, and she just keeps going.

Katey Sagal sure has come a long way from Peggy Bundy. lol

#16 Silverfox

Silverfox

Cordial

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

People are glad the season has started back, others are talking about the crazy things happening and I get here to find out I can't make a contribution because I am way, way behind. You see, I saw my son glued to the television several weeks ago night are night. I soon learned he was watching "Sons of Anarchy" and was inviting me to join him. I took in a few episodes and was excited when I came here and found a forum for it. 

I have lost my excitement now. We are now at season five, so I guess I will have to see you guys here a little later. (sad face) 

#17 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

Oh, do catch up, Silverfox. It is quite a ride!

It's like seeing a wreck and not being able to look away, but in a good way.

#18 Silverfox

Silverfox

Cordial

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

Zyni, I am trying to catch up and now my son has me going non-stop. I am beginning to get very upset though. I don't know if I am going to be able to make it. In the last episode I watched Clay was put out. I didn't think it was going to happen. I could not even believe I was as affected as I was knowing how much damage he has done. I am starting to be very upset with Gemma though. She is the one who seems to know no limits to her evil and I believe the "best" of her worse is yet to come. 

From what I last saw, Jax's wife won't escape doing some time. Jax is really a changed man. I am happy he didn't kill his ex though. My son is making all kinds of predictions about the show. We both don't believe that Clay will make it to Belfast. 

I am catching up. If Gemma doesn't stop being so evil I might get mad and shut right down on the entire show. I want to know what's happening but don't tell me and spoil the fun. :)

#19 Zyni

Zyni

Friendly

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:51 AM

I've been trying to be careful, so as not to spoil it for you, Silver. It's hard! I want to go off about some things, lol.

It's gotten much crazier and darker since the spot you are at.. I've thought to stop watching at times as well, but I can't help myself. I have to see how it all turns out, and this is the last season, so I'm in until the end.

Semi-spoiler: If you hate Gemma already, just wait.

#20 Silverfox

Silverfox

Cordial

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

:) I wanted to send  two paragraphs of lols. We are catching up and I am not liking it one bit. My son has accelerated things. I missed some but I am glad. He tells me Gemma killed Tara ( he described the gory details), and that Juice killed the other dark officer.  He tells me Jax was going to turn himself in. 

All I can say is that it's not looking pretty and he tells me I can't handle it. I know the GEMMA hate is at an all time high for me. I am not surprise it can get worst. I am fuming already!

Edited by Silverfox, 30 October 2014 - 04:39 PM.