• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

I just thought of one, I can't stand DWTS' Maks - he gives of asshole vibes to me

Totally. Know how I can tell...I want him. There's nothing I want more than an asshole. Yup. I need therapy.

#2 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

I just thought of one, I can't stand DWTS' Maks - he gives of asshole vibes to me

Totally. Know how I can tell...I want him. There's nothing I want more than an asshole. Yup. I need therapy.

LOLOLOL!

Just gag him, it works :P

LOL Good plan!

#3 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

I love UP posts, surprised we don't have one already

I just want to say that I HATED Ari Gold from HBO's Entourage. He was an obnoxious, disrespecting douchebag all the time. Mrs Ari shouldn't have taken him back

I really like Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl, they bring out the best in each other IMO. They are fairly popular but not around these parts, sometimes I feel so alone lol

I have many more

#4 Gimgak

Gimgak

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

I actually loved Ari from Entourage, at least up until I stopped watching it, dunno he was as you said a bit of a douche but I enjoyed his character. Hmm, I'll have to get back to this topic later and search my brain a bit to see if I've got some notable unpopular tv opinions to share :).

#5 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

So did most of the people who watched Entourage lol

That is why I said it is unpopular. It is blasphemy to hate Ari

#6 MrsWinchester

MrsWinchester

Cordial

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Yeah I like Ari too....

My unpopular TV opinion is that I really hate Delena (Damen/Elena) as a couple on the Vampire Diaries. I was totally enamored of Stefan and the fact that she could jump between brothers bothers me.

My other unpopular opinion is that True Blood sucks, no pun intended.

I am sure there are more but I have not really thought about it.
I am sure I have more I just haven't thought about it a whole lot.

#7 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I love Ari, Jeremy Piven was awesome in the role but I guess that is why disliking him is an UP lol

#8 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

LOLOLOL!

Just gag him, it works :P

#9 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

Nope, a$$holes love gags, whips, chains, bondage, S&M, spanking and of course handcuffs, not that I would know about any of these tools of the trade, I mean, items used by kinky people to do kinky things, yes, that's it.

#10 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Nope, a$$holes love gags, whips, chains, bondage, S&M, spanking and of course handcuffs, not that I would know about any of these tools of the trade, I mean, items used by kinky people to do kinky things, yes, that's it.

Some may call them kinky, not asshole behavior :P

#11 tvFool

tvFool

Cordial

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

I've known plenty of men throughout my time on earth and I've determined it depends on when you catch them. A clue is if they've eaten, they're frisky, if they've been watching a game, frisky, ah heck, men are always frisky and wanting action as long as they are awake even if you aren't. Doesn't matter to them if you aren't, they'll just start without you :lol .

#12 RemoteStealer

RemoteStealer

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Wow did this thread turn naughty or what? That's ok, I like a little off topic humor. Not really loving the new line ups of comedy (or rather what they pass off as comedy) these days. Pretty sad they churn out sleepers when they axed the popular shows like Terra Nova and replaced it with some runway show.

#13 BonnyC

BonnyC

Friendly

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hmm... I actually like Cercei Lannister in Game of Thrones. She's one helluva dedicated mother, though she's also twisted and power hungry. I also like the character evolution for her, but I don't want to spoil anything.

I don't really understand how people can enjoy reality television. I mean, if that's your thing, have at it. But it all seems kinda forced and cheesy to me, aside from Big Brother.

Oh, and Being Human sucks! The UK version is so much better, it completely ruined me on the US version.

#14 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

I've never seen American Idol. Oh I've seen bits and pieces, but never one whole episode. I don't think I could stomach it. Watching people make asses out of themselves just to get 2 minutes on T.V. - no thanks. I can't stand most reality T.V. for that reason.

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

I don't really understand how people can enjoy reality television. I mean, if that's your thing, have at it. But it all seems kinda forced and cheesy to me, aside from Big Brother. .

I watch as much reality shows as I do scripted shows if not more and I agree with you. I'm in awe of how many people are willing to do insane shit for their 15 minutes of fame. Big Brother is of the few reality shows I couldn't get into.

I've never seen American Idol. Oh I've seen bits and pieces, but never one whole episode. I don't think I could stomach it. Watching people make asses out of themselves just to get 2 minutes on T.V. - no thanks. I can't stand most reality T.V. for that reason.

that is why watch :lol

#16 kinser

kinser

Cordial

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

I don't like Jim Carrey. I think he is annoying and not funny. I don't where or why I came up with that - it just kind of popped into my head :lol .

#17 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

I hear you on Jim Carrey, I find him to be way more creepier than funny. He is not even unfunny, he is scary!

#18 tvFool

tvFool

Cordial

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

I like Carrey but it takes some getting used to and he eventually grows on you. When I first saw his whacky hair in Ace Ventura Pet Detective, he was just too much for me to handle, but he actually has played a few serious parts and he can act. While Bruce Almighty was a comedy, it had a serious moment or two which was actually good.

#19 RemoteStealer

RemoteStealer

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Meh, I can take or leave Carrey. I have to be in the mood to watch him. You either love or hate him, rather his characters. I'm sure he's a great guy off camera, but judging from what I've read, I highly doubt that he is. Such a shame.

#20 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Meh, I can take or leave Carrey. I have to be in the mood to watch him. You either love or hate him, rather his characters. I'm sure he's a great guy off camera, but judging from what I've read, I highly doubt that he is. Such a shame.

Why, what have you read? Please spill

I think he is creepy too. Have I said that already? Yeah well it bares repeating