• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:41 AM

TMZ is the only one that I have watched.

#42 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

TMZ is the only one that I have watched.

You're not missing much. The network shows like Access Hollywood and Extra are basically clones of each other. TMZ might be kind of sleazy but at least it's unique.

I kind of like the "Hollywood insider" feeling of TMZ because it feels candid, like they're catching the celebrities off guard.

Edited by TVismyfriend, 23 November 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#43 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

I don't know how TMZ gets the latest dirt. They're crazy! They are star hunters, but they are good at their job. The way they broke the news about the dad from 7th Heaven! OMG! That was nuts. I always knew there was something creepy about that man!

It's ridiculous that he's blaming his wife for releasing the tape. He says that he can't get acting work now because she relased the tape. She says that he can't get work now because he's a pedophile. I agree with her. She's not wrong for exposing him as a pedophile. He's wrong for being a pedophile in the first place.

He did that?  Jesus, if he really said that then it basically means he doesn't feel any kind of regret over being a damn pedophile!  Jesus, some people are so cynical!  What he did was wrong, it's like he is upset his wife released that tape... blaming her for not being able to find a job!  Of course he is not getting a job, he should actually be banned... having that kind of feelings for children is just sick. He should try to keep his mouth shut and show some decency... at least try to pretends he feels ashamed and sorry!

Edited by Sefarad, 08 March 2015 - 08:42 PM.

#44 sammien94

sammien94

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

To be honest I don't mind these shows too much IF they didn't harass celebrities so much. Tmz only shows clips of celebs being friendly most of the time, but I'm sure there have been plenty of encounters that annoyed the celeb