• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

All CBS comedies that don't have their own threads can be discussed here.

#2 ChanellG

ChanellG

Friendly

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

What about PBS shows? I can't seem to find threads for shows like Sherlock and Downton Abby. I'm not surprised about the former as not that many people seem to know about it, but Downton Abby seems to be rather popular (though I couldn't get into it the few times I tried to watch). 

#3 bigbrain50

bigbrain50

Cordial

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:17 PM

CBS has been killing it, especially with shows like 2 and half men, big bang theory and 2 broke girls, Chuck Lorre is a genius.

#4 evelynmcgregor

evelynmcgregor

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:35 PM

I agree.  I find the comedies on CBS to be truely fun and full of laughs!!  I watch a lot of crime dramas of different kinds, so a good laugh is always wonderful.  I watch all three of the above mentioned shows faithfully.  I also found Crazies to be humorous.  I love Robin Williams and watch anything that he is in, be it comedy or serious.

#5 Hjord

Hjord

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

What about PBS shows? I can't seem to find threads for shows like Sherlock and Downton Abby. I'm not surprised about the former as not that many people seem to know about it, but Downton Abby seems to be rather popular (though I couldn't get into it the few times I tried to watch). 

You know that you could actually create a thread yourself on this subject matter? Just create threads for those shows, I see a lot of shows that are popular that have no threads, let me go change that.