• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

The Peanuts Gang is headed to the big screen. Fox family entertainment is bringing  Snoopy , Charlie Brown and the rest of the crew to life in 3D. This full feature move is a long time over due.

Edited by NDN, 19 March 2014 - 11:38 AM.

#2 TvPerson

TvPerson

Cordial

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

I'm actually surprised this didn't happen sooner. They play the specials like mad during the holidays, why wasn't this a thing before then? Is this going to be a straight to tv type of thing or is it actually going to theaters? When is going to be coming out? 

#3 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

Yes, I am also surprised that this hasn't happened before.  Given the fact that The Peanuts gang have been quite popular for quite some time.  The comic still is published in the news paper and the specials still air on TV.  So, it is surprising that it took a studio this long to bring them back to the big screen.  Now they are going to be in 3D I wonder how people will react to this new concept for this classic cartoon.  Sometimes people think that you shouldn't mess with a classic formula.  I guess only time will tell if this movie will be well received.