• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I saw a recent episode this week. It's cute that they opened another cupcake business right next to the diner and I'm glad to see them selling cupcakes again, even if a rock star did drop dead eating one and cause hippies to camp outside the cupcake stall.

#42 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well, welcome back 2 Broke Girls. It was a long summer. I am also glad that they are still focusing on the cupcake business. They may just make it this time, since they have way less overhead. I hope we get to see more of Max's troubled background, like seeing her mom or dad. That would be awesome. 

#43 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Well, welcome back 2 Broke Girls. It was a long summer. I am also glad that they are still focusing on the cupcake business. They may just make it this time, since they have way less overhead. I hope we get to see more of Max's troubled background, like seeing her mom or dad. That would be awesome. 

It looks like Max and Caroline are finally doing well, even Haun was jealous when he saw the crowd outside the cupcake window. I love how Earl is always there to jump in and help when the girls need him. How funny was it to see him selling cupcake outside the window to those hippies.

#44 BonnieA

BonnieA

Shy

• 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

I watched the first couple of episodes and thought it had potential. It just never developed into something I can enjoy watching. I pick up and episode here or there but have not been impressed. I would be surprised if this gets continued. It's a shame because the concept was cute and it had the potential to be really funny.

#45 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

I think Kat Dennings is a comedic genius in the show. Its not just the jokes, its the way she delivers them. Her timing is amazing.  

#46 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

ok that cat episode.... a little disappointing.

#47 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

ok that cat episode.... a little disappointing.

You are so right , it left you wonder ,what was the point. After having a horse in an apartment a bunch of cat is really not that big a deal. The Snowball story line was much funnier.

#48 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

That episode didn't even make sense. They are back to NOT focusing on the cupcakes again. Surely they could come up with something that includes the business or anything that is making them less "broke"

#49 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

That episode didn't even make sense. They are back to NOT focusing on the cupcakes again. Surely they could come up with something that includes the business or anything that is making them less "broke"

I hope the writers are able to stay focused and don't mess up the show with more pointless antics. They could easily write more about some of there characters.

#50 Farrah

Farrah

Friendly

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

I know many people disagree with me.... but I love the Polish neighbor that owns her own cleaning business. (maybe because my family are Polish Americans) I wish they would have her in ore of the story lines. She cracks me up, accent and all. 

#51 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

I know many people disagree with me.... but I love the Polish neighbor that owns her own cleaning business. (maybe because my family are Polish Americans) I wish they would have her in ore of the story lines. She cracks me up, accent and all. 

I like her too , I think they should put her an the cook back together so that we can see more of her. Other than doing that I'm not sure how they can give her more air time.

#52 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

I love the Polish neighbor too. She's such a pervert. It was funny when she was eye humping the Amish guys. She's a self sufficient businesswoman and has a lot of confidence. She says some weirdly wise things and she's hilarious.

#53 Banana

Banana

Cordial

• 16 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

The humor of this show mainly is racy / racist / sexual and in the first few episodes I was wondering why I even bothered to watch. I'm still watching it to this day, though. So...  :huh:

#54 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Has anyone seen the previews for this weeks upcoming show , we are finally going to get a chance to see Han's mother. She looks just like a female version of her son. You know this is going to be good. How do you think the gang is going to interact with mamma Han?

#55 bigbrain50

bigbrain50

Cordial

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

I have mixed feeling about this show, its something that I'd go out of my way to watch, but if it happens to be on I won't change the channel, and very voluptuous Kat Dennings, has really exploded on the silver screen, starring in 2 different Marvel Movies, thats amazing and her dirty wit and dry humour is a definite crowd pleaser at times.

#56 sillylucy

sillylucy

Friendly

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

I liked it in the beginning, but then the show shifted focus onto the girls' romance life. I feel like they sometimes recycle old jokes that they wanted to put on Sex and the City. The writers need some new material. I think the premise is fun and the actors are okay, but the jokes are so stale!

#57 emilyrose93

emilyrose93

Cordial

• 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:47 AM

I thought I liked Kat Dennings, but it seems like she's changed a lot. She used to be sort of a serious indie actress, and now she's doing this? I am very over the sexual jokes, jokes about her breasts, and jokes about her "sordid past". I hate that Caroline always wears the same outfit - I know she's meant to broke, but just go buy a new t-shirt or something, at least! I think Han is kind of funny,  but not enough to save the entire show. I don't think the cupcake business will ever really get off the ground, though. The whole point of the show is that that's their goal, so if they ever reached the goal then the show would pretty much end.

#58 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

I love the set of Two Broke Girls. They have some cool stuff in their apartment. A friend of mine compared certain things about my apartment to the Two Broke Girls apartment and I took it as a compliment because I go for the colorful thrift store look too.

I thought I liked Kat Dennings, but it seems like she's changed a lot. She used to be sort of a serious indie actress, and now she's doing this? I am very over the sexual jokes, jokes about her breasts, and jokes about her "sordid past". I hate that Caroline always wears the same outfit - I know she's meant to broke, but just go buy a new t-shirt or something, at least! I think Han is kind of funny,  but not enough to save the entire show. I don't think the cupcake business will ever really get off the ground, though. The whole point of the show is that that's their goal, so if they ever reached the goal then the show would pretty much end.

Well, probably the show's finale will have them making it in the cupcake game. But you're right, when they had the shop, the show had nowhere else to go, so I see why the shop had to be destroyed.

#59 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

The necklace that Caroline wears all the time, wasn't it destroyed? I remember in an episode where they went to bring cupcakes to Martha Stewart's studio. In that episode , the necklace was ruined.The beads broke and fell in to the cupcake batter ,then Martha Stewart receptionist cracked her tooth after eating one of the cupcakes. Max went home and picked the beads out of the cupcakes and made a bracelet for Caroline. So why is Caroline wearing the necklace ?

#60 sillylucy

sillylucy

Friendly

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I just watched the episode where Caroline booty called Andy. The writing is so bad! Why is season 3 just not doing it for me anymore? I wish the show still had it's charm from the first season. The jokes are just so bad.