• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

What? Kim Kardashian on 2 Broke Girls? That makes no sense! I guess it does for ratings because Keeping up With the Kardashians seems to pull in the ratings. I have no idea why, but they might even open with her. Yikes. This show is just going downhill from here. I hope the story gets resolved before cancellation. 

Supposedly she plays herself in the episode and she sends a producer to ask about filming an episode of Keeping Up... at Max & Caroline's cupcake window.

Wait until Oleg sees her.

#82 TatsuKaji

TatsuKaji

Cordial

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

The who and the what now? Kim Kardashian? I mean I like her butt as much as anyone but dang. I clearly need to finish season 3 so I can see whats going on.

#83 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

The who and the what now? Kim Kardashian? I mean I like her butt as much as anyone but dang. I clearly need to finish season 3 so I can see whats going on.

It's just one of those celebrity cameos like when Martha Stewart was on the show. They're not making her a permanent character, thank God.

She's pretty but she can't act.

#84 NDN

NDN

Friendly

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

It's just one of those celebrity cameos like when Martha Stewart was on the show. They're not making her a permanent character, thank God.

Nope not at all ,Kim seems to have a hard time playing herself. If she really wants to act she should take some classes. The reality tv thing will not last forever, time to hone some skills to have something to fall back on.

Edited by NDN, 01 November 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#85 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:44 AM

Nope not at all ,Kim seems to have a hard time playing herself. If she really wants to act she should take some classes. The reality tv thing will not last forever, time to hone some skills to have something to fall back on.

I don't know why she can't just start a normal business. Jessica Alba is doing quite well with The Honest Company making baby products. Not all celebrities have to start a clothing line or perfume line.

Kardashian could make a good living from a business selling something useful. Even Blake Lively created an app that is doing well.

Edited by TVismyfriend, 02 November 2014 - 07:44 AM.

#86 TatsuKaji

TatsuKaji

Cordial

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

Yeah but I mean Martha Stewart at least makes sense with the theme of the show. Kim Kardashian? that's just reaching in every sense of the word. She isn't relevant to anything in the show to be worth being featured in it. Get me some more celebrity chefs/cooks on the show and I would be happy. find a way to toss in a Iron Chef or Altron brown and 'm sold.

#87 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

Yeah but I mean Martha Stewart at least makes sense with the theme of the show. Kim Kardashian? that's just reaching in every sense of the word. She isn't relevant to anything in the show to be worth being featured in it. Get me some more celebrity chefs/cooks on the show and I would be happy. find a way to toss in a Iron Chef or Altron brown and 'm sold.

I'd like to see Graham and Joe from Masterchef on one of the episodes. I can just picture Joe giving Max one of his death glares.

#88 TatsuKaji

TatsuKaji

Cordial

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

I'd like to see Graham and Joe from Masterchef on one of the episodes. I can just picture Joe giving Max one of his death glares.

LOL. Now that would make for a great episode, because you know she'd have something smartass to say right back when he lookes at her.

#89 TheSwiftie

TheSwiftie

Noob

• 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:52 AM

LOL. Now that would make for a great episode, because you know she'd have something smartass to say right back when he lookes at her.

I agree with all of you. I feel like Kim Kardashian doesn't have a place there. I don't even understand how she accepted to be featured, because even before she was there, they made a lot of jokes on her and her family in the show, since season one, and I do not get the impression that she is the kind to be able to laugh at herself. Also, on to who I'd like to see, I would love to see Steven & Chris. I feel like that wouldn't be random, since after all, they do have a cooking segment on their show, and it wouldn't be worse than Martha Stewart. Plus, they are really funny, and they fit well with the gay jokes they do on the show, as they often mocked people like them (in a nice none homophobic way). I would also love to see Ellen Degeneres on 2 Broke Girls. She is of course a little more random, but considering she interviews a lot of random people all the time (like Alex from Target) than I don't see why she could not interview two cupcake girls if they gain in reputation. I mean, she brought a pizza delivery man on the show (and at the oscars...) so that that could happen :-)

#90 FanGirl

FanGirl

Cordial

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

You know who would make a very funny cameo? I would love to see Tommy Chong, I really think he would work well with max's charector. I loved when he was on that 70's show, he is one of the few actors that can just play the same dude and get away with it. Did we ever hear what happened to carolines mother? that could be funny if she cropped up, there are so many people that could play her mom that would work.

Over all though I have to be in the mood to watch two broke girls because the constant childish sexual innudendos gets old.

#91 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

You know who would make a very funny cameo? I would love to see Tommy Chong, I really think he would work well with max's charector. I loved when he was on that 70's show, he is one of the few actors that can just play the same dude and get away with it. Did we ever hear what happened to carolines mother? that could be funny if she cropped up, there are so many people that could play her mom that would work. Over all though I have to be in the mood to watch two broke girls because the constant childish sexual innudendos gets old.

There's 3 people in the restaurant that smoke pot including Oleg, so it would be funny to see Tommy Chong interact with all of them. I never get tired of the childish sexual jokes on the show. My sense of humor can be immature sometimes.

#92 AllBuffedUp

AllBuffedUp

Cordial

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

I agree with all of you. I feel like Kim Kardashian doesn't have a place there. I don't even understand how she accepted to be featured, because even before she was there, they made a lot of jokes on her and her family in the show, since season one, and I do not get the impression that she is the kind to be able to laugh at herself. Also, on to who I'd like to see, I would love to see Steven & Chris. I feel like that wouldn't be random, since after all, they do have a cooking segment on their show, and it wouldn't be worse than Martha Stewart. Plus, they are really funny, and they fit well with the gay jokes they do on the show, as they often mocked people like them (in a nice none homophobic way). I would also love to see Ellen Degeneres on 2 Broke Girls. She is of course a little more random, but considering she interviews a lot of random people all the time (like Alex from Target) than I don't see why she could not interview two cupcake girls if they gain in reputation. I mean, she brought a pizza delivery man on the show (and at the oscars...) so that that could happen :-)

Well for Kim Kardashian, even if she would be not the kind of person to laugh at herself, it is probably good publicity to pretend she would be.

And Chong would be great! I think to hear that he would appear in the show might make a lot of stoners tune in :)

#93 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:13 AM

I haven't seen 2 Broke Girls in quite awhile.  If I'm not mistaken didn't CBS change its timeslot along the way.  So, their November Sweeps stunt was Kim Kardashian, well not sure if I am too upset about missing that.  You know what I had always thought would be funny on this show.  Have any of you ever heard of a Food Network show called Cupcake Wars?  I use to think because these girls were trying to get a cupcake bakery off the ground that it would be funny for them to go compete on this show.

Yes, to be honest I don't even know if this program is still on Food Network.  I haven't exactly watched this network in the past year or so. 

#94 FanGirl

FanGirl

Cordial

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

I haven't been able to watch Two Broke Girls all the time because I work late now on Mondays, but I did catch it last week. can someone tell me how they suddenly have so much money on the end of the show balance? I thought it said they were up to like $20K how on earth did that happen? This was the episode where Olaf was moving in (the out) of Sophies place. I had to laugh because that whole apartment was not what I would have expected at all from that charector, she (Sophia) always reminded me of Lisa Douglas (Eva Gabor) of Green Acres fame. That painting OMG