• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

When I post, it appears on the last page but the last page starts with the first post in the thread :o

#22 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Post order fixed

#23 rphoenix

rphoenix

Shy

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Would it be possible to have a feature where we can post spoilers and have them hidden? What I noticed from the threads is that people post pretty much whatever they watched in the recent episode and such, so it might be a problem for those who haven't seen that episode and are just browsing the thread for information on the show. Some forums have this feature, where the text will be hidden and will then appear once you press the button. Other forums advise their members to just change the color of the text containing spoilers, but that's too much work, in my opinion.

#24 Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Friendly

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

I am pretty sure there is a spoiler toggle feature

If you read the spoiler policy, shows that have aired is no longer considered spoilers. Members know to stay out of threads for shows they don't want to be spoiled for until they watch it. It is not fair to hold a thread hijacked by spoiler bars waiting for everyone to watch it.

#25 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

I don't have any further suggestions however just wanted to comment that I like the simply format and style of this forum. It's basic and user friendly for me. :)

#26 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

Is there a thread for Love n Hip Hop, Chrissy & Mr. Jones?

#27 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Do we have a thread going for Doctor Who? I have tried searching, but any time I have searched for other threads that I know exist, it has come up empty, so I can't entirely believe what the search section is telling me currently.

#28 Ned Stark

Ned Stark

Staff

• Moderators
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Do we have a thread going for Doctor Who? I have tried searching, but any time I have searched for other threads that I know exist, it has come up empty, so I can't entirely believe what the search section is telling me currently.

Didn't see any in my search either

Dr. Who

#29 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thanks Ned!

Also, is there one for Sister Wives? Or is there an appropriate general thread where I can post about it? I just saw an episode and I'm wondering if other people watch it. I had no idea that there have already been 3 seasons of it!

#30 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thanks Ned!

Also, is there one for Sister Wives? Or is there an appropriate general thread where I can post about it? I just saw an episode and I'm wondering if other people watch it. I had no idea that there have already been 3 seasons of it!

Oh I didn't know Sister Wives was still on the air. I heard that got cancelled. Hmm clearly I heard some wrong information.

#31 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

TLC Thread

Use that for Sister Wives for now :)

#32 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

TLC Thread

There we go! That works. I don't usually watch TLC and their shows drive me mad. I saw an episode linked in another forum, though, so I watched to see what people were talking about.

And nope, it wasn't cancelled. Their seasons don't seem to go back-to-back, though.

#33 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

TLC Thread

There we go! That works. I don't usually watch TLC and their shows drive me mad. I saw an episode linked in another forum, though, so I watched to see what people were talking about.

And nope, it wasn't cancelled. Their seasons don't seem to go back-to-back, though.

Oh ok. Then that makes sense. TLC is ok. I don't watch many shows on that network, except Say Yes to the Dress and I think Bridezillas is on there too. I wonder if there is a board for that?

#34 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Any time I search, I get this error:

"One or all of your search keywords were below 15 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords"

I understand there being a character requirement. The problem lies in that each word is being required to be 15 characters. So it won't let me search for "sister wives" for example, because it excludes both "sister" and "wives" as being under 15 characters. That means I'm unable to search for pretty much anything around here because most words aren't 15 characters long. :)

#35 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Any time I search, I get this error:

"One or all of your search keywords were below 15 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords"

I understand there being a character requirement. The problem lies in that each word is being required to be 15 characters. So it won't let me search for "sister wives" for example, because it excludes both "sister" and "wives" as being under 15 characters. That means I'm unable to search for pretty much anything around here because most words aren't 15 characters long. :)

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. It should be fixed now

Sister Wives

#36 crossunitedfate

crossunitedfate

Friendly

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Ok, I had to check the thread directory just to make sure this show wasn't there. And it wasn't. But can you guys make a section for the drama "90210"?

#37 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Ok, I had to check the thread directory just to make sure this show wasn't there. And it wasn't. But can you guys make a section for the drama "90210"?

#38 ChanellG

ChanellG

Friendly

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

I'm surprised there's no Steve Harvey thread in the talk show section. He is beyond hilarious and his new talk show is pretty good. You can't watch it without laughing; there are a lot of segments with helpful stuff also.

#39 Quirky

Quirky

Friendly

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

Is there a thread somewhere for The Biggest Loser? Or one that includes it? I can't seem to find one.

#40 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Is there a thread somewhere for The Biggest Loser? Or one that includes it? I can't seem to find one.

Just added one :)

http://realtvchat.com/topic/313-the-biggest-loser/