• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I saw an original Youtube movie trailer that was hilarious. It was called "Hell No: The Most Sensible Horror Movie Ever Made".

In this horror movie nobody dies because when the girl says "Want to go to the abandoned insane asylum and play with a ouija board?" ,the guy says "No!"

When the campers see the stank ass decrepit cabin in the woods, they decide to go to spring break in Cabo. And in this movie the cop actually waits for backup instead of going in alone.

I wish this was an actual comedy movie instead of a funny Youtube short film.

#22 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:49 AM

That sounds like a really funny movie,lol. Actually most horror movies wouldn't take place if everyone said hell no or did what most sane people would do in such situations. Am going to check it out! It sounds like a really funny flick!

#23 KimberlyD

KimberlyD

Friendly

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:09 AM

The only Youtube show i watch is BoyinaBand. He's quirky, but has some great views on things and I love the way he presents it.  I never thought to check out any other original shows on youtube.  I think I will start being a little more open to viewing them.  Are there any others besides the ones mentioned here so far that anyone suggest?  Personally, I'm a Scifi/fantasy fan, don't suppose there are any like that out there?

#24 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

I really enjoy the Booze Lightyear segments on the Ray WIlliam Johnson channel.  There's only a few but I laughed with the job interview and the racist one.  LOL

I have wanted to watch the Kim Coles best friend qwebseries but havent gotten around to it.  Has anyone caught it?