Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

6736766_f496.jpg

Website

#2 Acccessories

Acccessories

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

When I saw this posted here, I was fairly surprised, as I was sure it had been cancelled a long time ago... it has been so long since I had seen it on when flipping through the channels. Turns out I was wrong! I remember seeing the first season of the show (I was unaware it got renewed) and really liking the way that it handled mental illness and portrayed it fairly realistically (I have family members who suffer from schizophrenia). It's also great to see Eric McCormack in a show again, along with Jamie Bamber (who I loved from BSG).

Has anyone watched the second season of the show? Because the show got renewed I assume it stayed solid, but you never know these days... TV renewals are finnicky things.

#3 evelynmcgregor

evelynmcgregor

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:27 AM

I watch Perception every time it is on.  The season finalle this time really irritatted me.  Daniel is inside a home looking around and his partner is out in the backyard when the home explodes!  We do not know if Daniel was still inside or not!  A real cliff hanger.  Now I am impatiently awaiting the new season.  Of course, he cannot be dead because then there would be no new season.  I love the show and how all of Daniel's "visitors" help him with the cases he is on withough actually telling him what happened.  They leave it to him to work out the puzzle.

#4 tabee

tabee

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

Perception is also one of the shows I watch every time it is on! I was initially pulled in because it happens to carry the title of my favorite class in school: Perception. The first time I saw it, it truly didn't disappoint. I love how schizophrenia is being portrayed in the show! But more importantly I love Eric McCormack's character as Daniel.

#5 tabee

tabee

Friendly

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

Are there people here keeping up with the show? Haha, obviously I like Daniel's character so much that I can't help but watch it. I don't care much for his feelings for Kate, but it should be interesting to watch why Kate did a run away bride stunt!