• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

Voting out loner Dale wasn't very smart, Jaclyn and her boyfriend are glaring as a strong pair. The obvious mentality should be to break up all the pairs first. If they can't reason that out, how about getting rid of stronger ones. Dale was none of those things.

The Humaphu tribe dominating in every competition is making this season boring. The tide has to turn soon.

#22 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:59 AM

Hated the tribe switch. Hated it! I keep waiting for Baylor to be voted out. Poor Dale, I loved Kelley. Damn Jaclyn, she had a grudge against Kelley despite what she said about not trusting Baylor. 

They should have gotten rid of Jon. He is the strongest in their tribe. 

Not surprising Jeff bring the Humahpu  tribe a bag of rice. Do you think it was a fair trade? They got rice and won luxury challenge, they were not hurting. I am just so sick of them winning Immunity all the time, all the time.

#23 BBFanAlways

BBFanAlways

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Not surprising Jeff bring the Humahpu  tribe a bag of rice. Do you think it was a fair trade?

It was a fair trade. They got stuck in the rain all night. 

#24 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:02 AM

Voting out loner Dale wasn't very smart, Jaclyn and her boyfriend are glaring as a strong pair. The obvious mentality should be to break up all the pairs first. If they can't reason that out, how about getting rid of stronger ones. Dale was none of those things.

The Humaphu tribe dominating in every competition is making this season boring. The tide has to turn soon.

They wanted to flush out the idol as well.  So they had him first and the other guy second.  Next week should be interesting if the dame tribe goes back to tribal.

#25 GrodnersPet

GrodnersPet

Friendly

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

Keith can be the next voted out.

#26 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

I am torn on the last boot. I disliked Josh but he was by far the least offensive in his group to turds, and seems to be the only one trying to play the game. On the other hand, I wanted Jeremy to be safe for a long time. As he was the one leading the charge to get him out, he had to go.

Was so happy that Jeremy won Immunity! That was close!

Despite Jaclyn's change of heart, I was afraid Jon could talk her back into voting for Jeremy if he was an option.

Now that they've proven their loyalty I hope Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor and Missy don't turn on them. At least not Jaclyn. Jon can go at anytime. I suspect he'll join the frat boys if Jaclyn wasn't around.

#27 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:25 PM

I thought Josh was being a little bully and manipulative by telling people "you owe me".  WTF is that?  I'm glad he's gone.

#28 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

I thought Josh was being a little bully and manipulative by telling people "you owe me".  WTF is that?  I'm glad he's gone.

His approach to Baylor was all wrong.

He should have gone to Missy once he realized that Baylor was following her lead. And paid more attention to Jaclyn. He needed her vote as much as he needed Jon's.

#29 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

I'm sure the claws are going to come out now that Josh is gone.  I'm expecting implosion soon now that josh's lover is all alone.

#30 BBFanAlways

BBFanAlways

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Oh yeah, he's going to act like a major tool, when a smarter player will regroup. He should be trying to steer away from the douche bros, instead he seem to be revving to drive the bus.

#31 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

I am still watching , have to pause and come here to express how endearing I found Natalie and Jeremy giving their luxury spot to Jaclyn and Jon. It was such a sweet thing to do.

ETA - Ugh. Jon doesn't think a step ahead. He got caught so he panicked and made a stupid mistake that'll cost both he and Jaclyn a million dollars. 

Edited by Reality Junkie, 20 November 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#32 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

He should of never given away that reward challenge.  Glad to see John is being looked at for the next episode.  I'm rooting for Natalie to win it all.  But you never know.

#33 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

Poor Jeremy. Jon and Jaclyn got way ahead of themselves. Jon is going to follow in his heels because he's lost all trust with his alliance now.

I am surprised at how much I like Natalie. With Jeremy gone, I am afraid she won't see F4.

#34 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Wow, how was tonights tribal?  Two immunity idols used. Too bad for wess, somebody had to go.  

I hope John goes home next week.  I'm getting irritated by him.  Dropping out of the challenge early because he feels safe.  What a wussss.

#35 Giggles

Giggles

Friendly

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Natalie becoming the best thing about this season. I am impressed with the game she is playing. She's been lying so low till last this week. She is holding one immunity idol the same week two were used.

She now has the loyalty of Jon for telling him to use his. He would have gone home if he hadn't used it. But he'll probably use this as a reason to turn against Natalie. Missy being the coward she is will go along with it against her best judgment. 

Jeremy 'Oh Snaaaaaap" Hehehehehe!

#36 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:54 AM

I'm rooting for Natalie as well.  Poor girl couldn't spit well.  I can't believe they aired that.  But I think Natalie told John to use it so he won't be safe on the next tribal council.  Wasn't she gunning for him at the beginning of the last show.  Now she and Baylor are the only ones with an idol. Woooohoooo.

#37 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

Most satisfying tribal council this season. I've always been a fan of the Twinnies so it's nice to see Natalie play a decent game. Not having Nadiya in the game has actually improved Natalie's game.

#38 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

Go Jaclyn, tell him what an ungracious cow he is. I hate arrogant asses like Jon.

Natalie has to gather Baylor and Jaclyn. They could run this game if they string Jon and Missy along for votes. 

#39 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

Most satisfying tribal council this season. I've always been a fan of the Twinnies so it's nice to see Natalie play a decent game. Not having Nadiya in the game has actually improved Natalie's game.

Now Jon has to leave. He is weighing Jaclyn down.

Natalie, Baylor, Jaclyn and Missy will do much better without him. But they have to try to include Jaclyn, she is a sensitive one.

#40 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hold the phone. Baylor did not find the Idol, Natalie did.

Grrrr.