• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 90s

90s

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

Poor ED. It is very brave of him to share that publicly. Luckily for him, he seem to have a good support system.

On another note, how negligent of Big Brother to start a new season before getting medical records. It is just poor planning.

#2 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

I didn't see a general media post, I think we could use one.

Just saw this People article about Evel Dick'

I Am HIV Positive.

Thanks to science, being HIV positive is not a death sentence. If he follows his care plan, he can live a full life.

#3 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

Yes, he can. He is.

I wish he and his family well.

#4 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:35 AM

The stigma surrounding HIV is more dire than the decease itself, dare I say. It is very brave of him to openly admit it to the public. The good thing is that, we are more informed about the virus now and as stated here

"I knew it wasn't a death sentence like it used to be," says Donato, "But it has still changed me. I do think about others a lot more now. I'm looking forward to going public with this, because maybe, just maybe, this can be the moment where I do something that really helps other people."

He is absolutely correct. 

#5 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:03 PM

I'm kind of shocked by this news. Dick mentioned on twitter that only his mother, girlfriend and an old friend knew about his diagnosis. I hope someone gave his Danielle and her brother a heads up before the news came out.

#6 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

I'm kind of shocked by this news. Dick mentioned on twitter that only his mother, girlfriend and an old friend knew about his diagnosis. I hope someone gave his Danielle and her brother a heads up before the news came out.

I didn't even think he'll come out with it without giving his children a heads up. Even if through a third party. 

#7 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Poor ED. It is very brave of him to share that publicly. Luckily for him, he seem to have a good support system.

On another note, how negligent of Big Brother to start a new season before getting medical records. It is just poor planning.

If I remember correctly Dick and Danielle were added to the cast at the last minute and that could be the reason why the test results were delayed.

#8 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

When he was ejected from Big Brother, I thought it he didn't pass his physicals. I thought it would be drug related, HIV never crossed my mind.

#9 GrodnersPet

GrodnersPet

Friendly

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

If I remember correctly Dick and Danielle were added to the cast at the last minute and that could be the reason why the test results were delayed.

They were. I believe that is a mistake BB production will never make again.

#10 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Jeff and Jordan will be on the next season of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars on WEtv. They filmed with Aubrey O'Day and her bf Travis Garland, Mike The Situation and his gf, Tami Roman and her husband/bf. Kendra and Hank Baskett may have filmed as well but it's just speculation right now.

#regram.. new beginnings & friendships http://instagram.com/p/ugRuI6tfKE/

10723899_926303394065811_1881829571_n.jp

#11 BBJunkie

BBJunkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:05 PM

They really do not want to be doing the same show that Heidi/Spencer and Slade/Gretchen's done. 

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

Trista and Ryan Sutter did the first season. I think Jeff and Jordan will play a similar role as the sweet couple with oversimplified problems.

#13 ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

RHONYC Aviva and her husband did it too.

I think Jeff and Jordan will play a similar role as the sweet couple with oversimplified problems.

They can't be anything but.

#14 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

I can't add pics now but if you @aborzotra on twitter you'll see photos of her hanging out with Trey Songz at Disneyland. So we find out post show that Amber is personal friends with Lil' Romeo, Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell (lol), and now Trey Songz. Far from A-listers but still. Interesting that she never boasted about knowing celebrities on the feeds.

#15 BBFanAlways

BBFanAlways

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

It doesn't surprise me. She was far from the bragging type.

#16 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

Too damn early for this. I'm not buying it but I would include 3rd timers from the Alison Grodner era as legends even though I don't want to see any of them play again. I'd be okay with a legends vs. all stars if we got hgs who missed out on the original all stars season.

Corner Office BB17 @CornerOffice17 · Dec 16
As confirmed by this tweet. CBS and the BB producers are moving towards all stars vs. legends themed #BB17.
The picture is Mike Boogie & Memphis together at a bar.

Corner Office BB17 @CornerOffice17 · Dec 16
All stars would be past house guests from season 8 - 16. Legends would be from season 1 - 6.

https://twitter.com/corneroffice17

#17 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

You have to include Will, Alison and even Erica in the legends but I am not sure they can get those three. Will for sure won't do it.

For All Stars, it is pointless if Jeff and or Jordan don't play and I have my doubts about Jordan. I do think she can be convinced to sign up. I suppose Rachel and her boo will be there with bells on.

#18 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:21 AM

One of my facebook friends met Caleb and Zach at an event in Florida last night. It was surreal to scroll down facebook and see Caleb and Zach's mugs randomly pop up on my feed. This post season is low on drama but this cast is cleaning up on appearance fees and such.

#19 Reality Junkie

Reality Junkie

Friendly

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

Jordan will play if she is promised a wedding. She might not want to publicize it, but she wants the marriage more.

One of my facebook friends met Caleb and Zach at an event in Florida last night. It was surreal to scroll down facebook and see Caleb and Zach's mugs randomly pop up on my feed. This post season is low on drama but this cast is cleaning up on appearance fees and such.

It is surreal that people are willing to pay to these these idiots.

#20 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

I think they were at a sponsored booth at a larger event called the Jingle Ball.