• Please log in to reply
928 replies to this topic

#1 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, NeNe on Glee is just NeNe and she's treating Sue like she's Kim. Cept you know, she didn't threaten to kick her ass or anything.

The shower runner on Glee, Ryan Murphy, is bat shit crazy and a nightmare to work for so I bet this works out for NeNe. They'll probably kill each other.

#2 Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 549 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

Posted Image

#3 CAMom50

CAMom50

Cordial

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

oh cool, I caught glimpses of the last season and unfortunately I was really into the Real Housewives of New Jersey cat fighting to be torn away. I fully intend on watching more of Atlanta's version. I hear the southern women can take something nasty and mean and make it sound sweet and innocent. Love to see how they pull that off.

#4 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

What??? Nene is recurring on Glee?

Can she sing or act?

#5 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

The show runner (I don't know his name) apparently loves Nene "I'm rich" Leakes. He thinks she's fabulous.

I stopped watching this season right before the South Africa trip. RHOA is in need of a desperate casting change. These women hate each other and refuse to film together, so it's time for Andy to reshuffle the deck like he had to do with RHONY. Just don't mess with Phaedra who is the best addition to a cast ever and Kim. I will always be a fan of Kim just because she's not afraid to call out Nene. I like Kandi too, but I'm not interested in watching her side businesses.

#6 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

So glad I dropped Glee. The showrunner is on crack

Didn't Kim get her own show. RHOA will have a hard time replacing her. I love Phaedra, she is the most gorgeous woman on Atlanta

These women are hella educated and worldly, but they can't leave the ghetto behind. I love it!

#7 lazy queen

lazy queen

Shy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Nene cannot act. When i see her on Glee i change the channel.

Marlo ugh this basic women better not return next season. Cynthia need to go she is so boring. I don't care about her and her stupid husband.

I like Phaedra.

#8 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Nene cannot act. When i see her on Glee i change the channel.

Marlo ugh this basic women better not return next season. Cynthia need to go she is so boring. I don't care about her and her stupid husband.

I like Phaedra.

Nene can't act. Shocking.

I like Phaedra but she is a lousy attorney, makes me wonder how worked on some of her high-profile cases

#9 Deborah1962

Deborah1962

Cordial

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Yeah, NeNe on Glee is just NeNe and she's treating Sue like she's Kim. Cept you know, she didn't threaten to kick her ass or anything.

The shower runner on Glee, Ryan Murphy, is bat shit crazy and a nightmare to work for so I bet this works out for NeNe. They'll probably kill each other.

One can only hope. I caught an episode or two with Nene on RHOA and then saw the promo on Glee opposite Jane Lynch. I wouldn't have expected Nene in that role of comforter to Coach Beiste"s condition and even more surprising Coach Sue's reaction to Coach Beiste's black eye. Anyway my point is this episode where she plays Roz is a stretch. Be interested to see if she's as bad in other roles as she was in this one.

#10 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Did they mellow Sue? The Sue I know will wipe the floor with NeNe without breaking a sweat

I am always team Kim in the Nene/Kim feud. Yes, even when NeNe is in the right.

#11 Deborah1962

Deborah1962

Cordial

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

I'm wondering if Lynch requested that her Sue character be taken down a notch given the fact I've seen her in other roles. It may very well be the case that she doesn't want to be typecast as the bitch and have those she's auditioning for turn her down not wanting the Sue persona to contend with. A great example is Susan Lucci who will always be known as the conniving and in the peak of her career, the bitch Erica even though she's made a name for herself as a beauty product launcher and has appeared in other roles; even in interviews as always been the opposite of her character Erica, but, you just don't see her acting very much outside AMC because of being typecast (jmo). For a long time no one wanted to work with Erica even though Susan Lucci pulled it off brilliantly each time her character appeared. I I firmly believe there is such a thing as being too good.

#12 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Apparently former Miss USA Kenya Moore is the newest Atlanta housewife.

And this is possibly how and why she was cast.

That means despite Nene's budding acting career, she will not be leaving RHOA anytime soon. Ugh!

#13 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Sheree was at the reunion, she left the show? Since she was her only client, Phaedra needs a new one. Maybe Kanya will retain her

NeNe and beauty. No. Doesn't not belong in the same sentence. However Cynthia is GORGEOUS! I hope she befriends Kenya. Let NeNe play the jealous shrew

I hope she talks about her fake sex tape. Stunning and Scandalous! Eat your heart out NeNe

#14 ILoveArcher

ILoveArcher

Cordial

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I guess it's just me, but I didn't/don't care for Kim. Don't shoot me...but there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. It may be the whole "Big Poppa" aspect of her role on the show, but I can't see me ever willingly be the 'other woman', and not only is she knowing mistress, she brags about it, and I notice how no one bought up the fact that she couldn't carry a tune with a bucket and both hands.....

#15 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

I guess it's just me, but I didn't/don't care for Kim. Don't shoot me...but there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. It may be the whole "Big Poppa" aspect of her role on the show, but I can't see me ever willingly be the 'other woman', and not only is she knowing mistress, she brags about it, and I notice how no one bought up the fact that she couldn't carry a tune with a bucket and both hands.....

She wears it like a badge of honor. That woman has no shame! Kim thinks it is okay because Big Poppa lives in a different state from his estranged wife

#16 ILoveArcher

ILoveArcher

Cordial

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

She wears it like a badge of honor. That woman has no shame! Kim thinks it is okay because Big Poppa lives in a different state from his estranged wife

OH.....so he's estranged from his wife? Well that isn't as bad as sleeping with a married man knowingly, totally aware of the fact that he's about to go home to his wife. Oddly enough, that still doesn't make me like her less. I am happy that she found someone, but I told my friends as that 'relationship' developed that she was going to get knocked up and that guy was going to pay out of his butt n child support! LOL....Not to say that that's what she did, but it does happen.

I do however like the fact that she didn't take any crap off of that big linebacker NeNe. After the one really pretty one with NFL husband left, I really didn't watch the show as much. She, IMO was one of the truly genuine characters on the show, and the other ones that are 'real' I just don't care for.

#17 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Kim seeing a married man didn't bother me for some reason. These people are awful people, she was keeping the status quo. That she didn't own to it bothered me but not to the extent where I don't find pleasure in her Kimisms lol. I love my immoral obnoxious bitches lol

LMOA! @ Linebacker. Poor NeNe. But so fitting

How rich is Kim's husband? I thought she was the richer of the two

#18 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Kroy is a third tier backup player in the NFL. He recently signed a new contract with the Falcons and he's making $2-$3 million a year for the next 3-4 years. It could be a little more or less, I don't know the exact details. It's a decent, fair contract for his skillset. This new contract will probably be the biggest contract of his career as a backup player. He probably could have signed for more money with another team if he was open to leaving Atlanta.

#19 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

If he was offered, I think he would have commuted. He is smitten with Kim but I don't think she comes before his career

NeNe's pilot was picked up by NBC

The New Normal

"I'm Rocky, one of the gay guy's assistants," NeNe told The Huffington Post on the red carpet for NBC's upfront presentations in New York on Monday. "I take it very personal, honey, if you talk about my gays, honey. Only I can talk about them and I'm fabulous.

"She's very different from Roz Washington on 'Glee'; she's always in workout outfits and sneakers. Rocky wears high heels every day. This is very fitting for me because in my real life, you don't mess with my gays, honey," NeNe said, snapping. "I don't play that."

It doesn't seem like she has a big role. Thank goodness!

#20 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Phaedra Parks Files $30 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against VIBE!

Apparently Vibe Magazine was behind the tell-all book some woman wrote about Phaedra.

In other Phaedra news, the Lynn N Chicago blog reported that Phaedra and Apollo have separated.

Phaedra Parks and her husband Apollo are separated. Apollo has moved into the building of a relative of the woman who wrote the tell-all book about the couple.