• Please log in to reply
928 replies to this topic

#21 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

I guess it's just me, but I didn't/don't care for Kim. Don't shoot me...but there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. It may be the whole "Big Poppa" aspect of her role on the show, but I can't see me ever willingly be the 'other woman', and not only is she knowing mistress, she brags about it, and I notice how no one bought up the fact that she couldn't carry a tune with a bucket and both hands.....

She wears it like a badge of honor. That woman has no shame! Kim thinks it is okay because Big Poppa lives in a different state from his estranged wife

Is Kim still going to be on RHOA? I think she's better on her on show. I like her with Kroy. I will say, her morals aren't really up to standard in terms for what I demand of my friends and family, but she's okay for reality TV. I mean, looking the Housewives franchise as a whole, most of them are horrible.

I think Kim would do a lot of herself to admit it wasn't an ideal situation and she was wrong. Esp. raising two girls. They should know 1) it's not okay to accept that behavior from a husband and 2) it's not okay to be the other woman.

I don't care who they cast -- Phaedra and Kandi are so awesome, I'm gonna be Team Smalls all the way.

I feel for Cynthia. It's obvs she's not happy in her marriage or Atlanta. She should consider going back to New York, since she loved it there and she could be on RHNYC.

#22 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

I like Phaedra but that lawsuit sound like a waste of time

I don't know if Kim will come back to RHOA but I think she would. Don't be Tardy for the Wedding has to be temporary. The theme is wedding, after they get married its a wrap'

She reportedly makes 600,000 a season on RHoA, I don't think she is going anywhere

Wow. Yeah 600k a season -- she's not going anywhere unless they kick her off. Had no clue. I figured they'd do like a Bethenny Ever After thing and continue on her own show. But maybe not. They'd have to do more w/ Kroy and the kids...perhaps they wanna keep it private.

I wonder if Phaedra is trying to call attention to the book w/ the lawsuit? Because it does sound like a waste of time. And I had no idea there was a book until the lawsuit came out. Maybe she's getting a cut of it like so many celebs do with unauthorized stuff.

I feel for her on the Apollo thing though. She seemed to really be in love. Still, I didn't think that situation was gonna last.

#23 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

I heard she didn't film a lot b/c of her pregnancy. They haven't announced a second season yet, but I bet it gets one. :)

#24 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

My response

Posted Image

I haven't heard about any Tell All Book until this lawsuit

#25 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

I like Phaedra but that lawsuit sound like a waste of time

I don't know if Kim will come back to RHOA but I think she would. Don't be Tardy for the Wedding has to be temporary. The theme is wedding, after they get married its a wrap'

She reportedly makes 600,000 a season on RHoA, I don't think she is going anywhere

#26 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

There may not be a season 5 according to this article . Kim said on the Wendy Williams show she will be on season 5 if Bravo picks it up for renewal.

It makes no sense to be because they cast former Miss USA to replace Sheree

The really weird thing Kim said was in response to whether she would be back for season five. Kim said yes, IF...and Wendy talked over her. Kim finally got her sentence out saying she would be back IF Bravo picked up the show for season five. Kim claims the housewives have not received a pick-up notice for another season. That makes no sense

http://www.tamaratat...sewives-on.html

Edited. This article is older than the one about the casting. Kim may not have known it was renewed when she was on the WW or she lied.

#27 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

I am watching part two of the reunion right now, Nene is all teeth. They are huge!

#28 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Was this reunion taped after her wedding to Kroy? They are dissing about her wedding ring.

Man, Nene's cahoot, Marlo, where did they find her. She is the trashiest of the lot

#29 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Kandi is feisty that is all

Andy and Nene are so full of shit, Marlo is not like Nene's baby sister, she is there to stir the pot

Kandi and Kim are falling out of their dresses

#30 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Premieres November 4th with two new housewives, Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart.

Kim was dropped to a recurring housewife status - boo!

Posted Image

#31 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

What in hell?

Tell me Don't Be Tardy has been renewed. With a new name :lol

#32 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Premieres November 4th with two new housewives, Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart.

Kim was dropped to a recurring housewife status - boo!

Posted Image

Ooh thanks for the update. I heard the new season was coming soon and now I can set my DVR! Hmm Kim's not coming back now that she's an actual wife? LOL She's not my favorite person but sad to see her go. It wouldn't surprise me if she did get her own spin off. I'm looking forward to seeing the new additions and old faces. Thanks.

#33 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Welcome to the ATL housewives thread!

The post you quoted clearly stated that Kim was dropped to recurring. She will be back, but in a limited capacity

#34 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

The post you quoted clearly stated that Kim was dropped to recurring. She will be back, but in a limited capacity

Thanks for the welcome Franzy. Opps I guess I breezed through reading that post. Thanks for clarifying my error!! Looking forward to the new season.

#35 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the welcome Franzy. Opps I guess I breezed through reading that post. Thanks for clarifying my error!! Looking forward to the new season.

You are welcome

Looking forward to the new season too :)

#36 janky

janky

Shy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I might be in the minority but I like Kim. I think they should keep her on the show because she brings a lot of comedy to the drama. Kim doesnt censor anything. Im not sure how Kenya Moore will fit in with the new cast but the extra members should make things very interesting.

#37 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

I might be in the minority but I like Kim. I think they should keep her on the show because she brings a lot of comedy to the drama. Kim doesnt censor anything. Im not sure how Kenya Moore will fit in with the new cast but the extra members should make things very interesting.

What makes you think you are in the minority if you like Kim? Have you read the thread?

#38 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Did anyone just catch the 1 hour special Housewives of Atlanta- with the Hairstylists Miss Lawrence and Derick? I just watched it on my DVR. They showed clips of past season out takes and behind the scenes not shown on the air. According to both stylists, basically all the women are nuts but they have their loyalty to their friends. They showed clips with Sheree but I don't think she's returning anyway. I'm glad. I really think Sheree instigated a lot of unecessary drama. Good riddens. The new season looks like there will be plenty of old and new drama.

#39 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'm watching it now. At least they are showing the best clips.

I never thought I'd say this since I don't care for NeNe but I agree with Miss Lawrence and Derek J that NeNe and Kim need to get over themselves and become friends again.

#40 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I'm watching the preview episode of the new season.

For one I don't believe Nene and Greg are really divorced. I know Tamara Tattles blog has been insinuating that they are not really divorced since last season. I kind of believe her.

It's interesting that Kandi is dating a man from the crew that filmed their trip to South Africa last year.

Kim will tell her side of the house drama with the owner Kendra.