• Please log in to reply
928 replies to this topic

#41 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Speaking of overspending. Remember when Sheree was on the show. Now she's bowed out of RHOA. After seeing her and NeNee's BFF ( I forget her name) argue in Africa and she was saying she heard Sheree is known for returning expensive bags at Saks and such and got her car repo'd, I have to wonder if she bowed out of RHOA because she really isn't rich. Oh and remember Sheree was building a house from the ground up? Those plans stalled too. I can't help but think she is all talk as well.

Sheree was fired. She was all talk re: money, plus she didn't have anything going on, so Bravo let her go. She spinned it that she left, but that wasn't true.

#42 Jenners

Jenners

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

I have to watch the last episode as well, but I'm reading on gossip blogs that the new and improved pleasant Nene is due to her PR team telling her to not act a fool on RHOA because that kind of behavior is unbecoming and could limit her opportunities as a budding Hollywood actress. Also, Nene and Greg's divorce was so he could file bankruptcy to absolve them from their mounting debt without attaching Nene's new income from her appearance on the Apprentice and new acting jobs in the bankruptcy settlement. Given that Nene and Greg never seemed like they were ever really separate outside of the episode of her screaming about how he did her wrong - the speculation about the divorce and bankruptcy makes sense IMO.

The other speculation on gossip blogs is that the third episode will the the final one with Kim as a fulltime HW and her replacement, Porsha Stewart, will be introduced the following episode. Apparently there may have been an altercation between Kim and a cameraman which is why she stopped filming RHOA in June and dropped to secondary status. Kim's show Don't Be Tardy... was renewed for a second season, so she hasn't completely burned her bridges with Andy or Bravo.

I've seen enough of Kenya to know that I do not like her and I hope she goes the way of Marlo after one season of watching her ugly behavior.

FTR, the only HW gossip blog I read is Tamara Tattles.

Kenya is the worst.

Thanks for the info on NeNe! I was wondering what was going on. Say what you will, but she's smart. Or those PR people are smart. I like her 10x more this season and I do watch her on the new normal and I like her on that too.

#43 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Love or hate her, NeNe is the most entertaining ATL housewife

#44 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

I am sorry, NeNe is a borderline bully

Anyone watched the premier? I don't like Kenya, she seems too diva-ish even for a Housewife

#45 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

I' m in NYC area and missed the premiere. :( Had no power to watch the new episode. I hope to regain power at home and get caught up.

#46 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Kenya won't last if she keeps it up. Has there ever been a brand new housewife who came on that strong from the very start? She may not have a violent background like friend of the housewives Marlo, but she's hard to accept already.

Spoiler

#47 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

The housewives are a classless lot but I cringed at the coochie crack confessional. Though I love the gif

I am not shallow my any means but couldn't they find models with better skin? Butt pimples is not modely. But I applaud the girls for strutting their stuff regardless. It takes a great deal of courage to show your imperfections to the whole world

Kim was being a jerk on the house tour but like she said, she was 7 months pregnant and it was hot as hell. I loved everything about the house but the underground indoor pool is too enclosed for my liking. How about a sunroof or windows or something

#48 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Maybe it was the lighting from being indoors, but yeah that pool looked stifling.

#49 Cybagem

Cybagem

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Is there such a thing as an indoor pool without any windows?

I'll feel like I'm suffocating

#50 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

The housewives are a classless lot but I cringed at the coochie crack confessional. Though I love the gif

I am not shallow my any means but couldn't they find models with better skin? Butt pimples is not modely. But I applaud the girls for strutting their stuff regardless. It takes a great deal of courage to show your imperfections to the whole world

Kim was being a jerk on the house tour but like she said, she was 7 months pregnant and it was hot as hell. I loved everything about the house but the underground indoor pool is too enclosed for my liking. How about a sunroof or windows or something

Oh I finally got my cable back on at home after hurrican Sandy and can't wait to see what you are talking about. I'll be catching up on my DVR tonight!

#51 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

I have to watch the last episode as well, but I'm reading on gossip blogs that the new and improved pleasant Nene is due to her PR team telling her to not act a fool on RHOA because that kind of behavior is unbecoming and could limit her opportunities as a budding Hollywood actress. Also, Nene and Greg's divorce was so he could file bankruptcy to absolve them from their mounting debt without attaching Nene's new income from her appearance on the Apprentice and new acting jobs in the bankruptcy settlement. Given that Nene and Greg never seemed like they were ever really separate outside of the episode of her screaming about how he did her wrong - the speculation about the divorce and bankruptcy makes sense IMO.

The other speculation on gossip blogs is that the third episode will the the final one with Kim as a fulltime HW and her replacement, Porsha Stewart, will be introduced the following episode. Apparently there may have been an altercation between Kim and a cameraman which is why she stopped filming RHOA in June and dropped to secondary status. Kim's show Don't Be Tardy... was renewed for a second season, so she hasn't completely burned her bridges with Andy or Bravo.

I've seen enough of Kenya to know that I do not like her and I hope she goes the way of Marlo after one season of watching her ugly behavior.

FTR, the only HW gossip blog I read is Tamara Tattles.

#52 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

That makes how many housewives who lives beyond their means. I am sick of these people overspending and then finding ways to get out of their debt.

Kenya may turn her act around but Bravo may not even give her the chance
to. She came on way too strong in her first appearance.

Maybe she is smarter and knows that Bravo likes them ugly. Look at people like Tamra and Taylor. They are the worst of the worst and yet they shove them down our throats season after season

#53 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Speaking of overspending. Remember when Sheree was on the show. Now she's bowed out of RHOA. After seeing her and NeNee's BFF ( I forget her name) argue in Africa and she was saying she heard Sheree is known for returning expensive bags at Saks and such and got her car repo'd, I have to wonder if she bowed out of RHOA because she really isn't rich. Oh and remember Sheree was building a house from the ground up? Those plans stalled too. I can't help but think she is all talk as well.

#54 Kaybee517

Kaybee517

Friendly

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Sheree was fired. She was all talk re: money, plus she didn't have anything going on, so Bravo let her go. She spinned it that she left, but that wasn't true.

Hmm well that makes more sense. Trust me I believe what you are saying. The way Sheree would twist people's words on the show really showed me her character as a person. If she'll do it to them, she's most likely a big fat poser in the ATL community. Thanks for the info.

#55 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

What are we?

Recession?

Oh yeah, oh yeah, recession!

I am in love with this lovable airhead. Her life is just perfecto. I love someone who appreciates what God has given them. Why not? Everything they put out there, it happend

#56 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Rumor has it that Porsha's husband, Kordell Stewart, is gay. It has been a rumor for many years.

#57 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Aww, if it is true then I hope she knows it and they have an arrangement

God gave her everything she put out there!

#58 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Nene acting like she's too good to ride the subway or eat a hotdog from a food stand on the street is too much. I hope that was a scripted scene.

#59 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

What is the difference between Miss America and Miss USA?

#60 Ceena

Ceena

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Portia is happy in life. I love how she "coned" Kenya to her charity and didn't even know her title. As for Kenya saying she is part of history, well Portia didn't get the memo. She knows nothing about 19 whatever. Haha

So what came first. The boot or the ditching. Kanya was talking about leaving but Portia kicked her out before she got the chance to leave

The whole affair seemed a little bit ghetto