122 replies to this topic

#121 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

YES!!!  MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF ALL THESE SHOWS AND GIVE US A FINALE!!!!  LOLOL

I watched Drop Dead Diva.  Had to stop watching for a while and then when I was binge watching I didnt even realize that last episode WAS the last episode.  I was watching it and everyone was happy and it was so beautiful and I go "this looks....this looks like an ending...omg...OMG IS THIS SHOW OVER?!?!"  LOLOL  That song still gives me goosebumps "lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."

But let's add Revolution.  LOL  OMG.  Oh!  And I just binge watched the first 5 episodes of Allegiance...to find out it was just cancelled.  LOL  I suck.

#122 newSAHMmy

newSAHMmy

Cordial

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:44 AM

So I've been watching Allegiance ondemand from my cable company and I find out it's been canceled after the 5th episode just as I finished watching the 5th episode.  LOLOL  I checked again out of curiosity and they had the 6th episode also.  Does anyone know what they are going to do with the remaining episodes?  ARe they going to only have them OnDemand or will they have them online?  Or not at all?

#123 sammien94

sammien94

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

YES!!!  MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF ALL THESE SHOWS AND GIVE US A FINALE!!!!  LOLOL

I watched Drop Dead Diva.  Had to stop watching for a while and then when I was binge watching I didnt even realize that last episode WAS the last episode.  I was watching it and everyone was happy and it was so beautiful and I go "this looks....this looks like an ending...omg...OMG IS THIS SHOW OVER?!?!"  LOLOL  That song still gives me goosebumps "lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."

But let's add Revolution.  LOL  OMG.  Oh!  And I just binge watched the first 5 episodes of Allegiance...to find out it was just cancelled.  LOL  I suck.

Oh, revolution...man that show had SO MUCH POTENTIAL! Maybe the long break is what killed it. Pretty sad.