111 replies to this topic

#1 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Is Original Caroline alive?

I don't watch BB anymore, was flipping channels just now and saw Ridge having a FB of his proposal to her. Something must be up

I'll start watching if she is alive, I loved her back in the day

#2 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Is Original Caroline alive?

I don't watch BB anymore, was flipping channels just now and saw Ridge having a FB of his proposal to her. Something must be up

I'll start watching if she is alive, I loved her back in the day

I checked the main site and if you're referring to Joanna Johnson, she's been recast as the twin sister to Caroline as Karen Spencer supposedly the missing daughter of Bill Spencer. It doesn't go into detail though about how and why she left the character Caroline, only her brief bio on the main

#3 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Thank you Rhodes. I could have easily looked it up but I was feeling too lazy.

Strange that she and Caroline were twin sister. The actress look very good for her age. She looks like she belong in the same age group as Katie that Brooke and Ridge

#4 RemoteStealer

RemoteStealer

Cordial

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Wow this soap brings back memories. I remember Caroline, Ridge, Eric, Thorne, Brook, Stephanie, and that whole love triangle thing usually ending up with Caroline and Stephanie butting heads. I just visited the website for the soap and see a lot of new faces.

#5 Conman

Conman

Cordial

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

BB was an all time favorite . It was a series of golden era . I don't follow it anymore.. is it even on ? I didnt know.. I loved Eric back then. I wouldn't even want to watch it now.. after all these years.. and with the new soaps giving BB a run for its money ?

#6 Deborah1962

Deborah1962

Cordial

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

I don't watch soaps as much as I did in my 20's and 30's. I remember Bold and Beautiful back when Ridge and Caroline were on again off again and remember the pilot or dawn of Bold and Beautiful with the Forresters. Those were the days.

#7 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Back to the present

Liam is a saint for putting up with Hope's neuroses. She complains about everything under the sun. The woman is never happy. Her halo is tarnished, she is no longer revered by admiring fans so she turned to drugs.

Steph can have Liam!

#8 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

Isn't that how it usually goes? If life doesn't give you what you want you run out and kill yourself by over indulging on drugs and alcohol. Makes about as much sense as shooting yourself in the foot because you don't believe in guns. It could be a publicity stunt to get more people to follow out of curiosity just to see what happens.

#9 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

I've never liked Brad Dollar Bills but he just sunk lower in my opinion. He is the most doucheist man in soap opera land. If he wants Katie to have an abortion, fine. Say so. The way he ordered her to get one? Insensitive jerkass

#10 Sunnee

Sunnee

Cordial

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

What is wrong with Liam???Its time for B&B to spread out. Seems to me that Brook feels that all her kids should have who they want.If its not Kathy its Brooke in Steffy face. These are growth folks, let them do their thing. Brook really need to stay out this marriage thing, guess it don't bother her since it didn't when Taylor was married to Ridge, and Steffy and Thomas watched her.

Liam is ok but nothing to fight about. I wonder if Hope knows he father was married to her sister when her mother and her father hooked up? :frawn

#11 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

Liam is ok but nothing to fight about. I wonder if Hope knows he father was married to her sister when her mother and her father hooked up? :frawn

I agree, Liam is nothing to fight over. He wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Even if Hope knew, she'll rationalize it like only Hope can

#12 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Bill Dollars is a horrible man and he wears it like a badge. Not that if excuses him but it makes him less unlikable

I'm waiting for Hope to suggest a threesome with Stephie any day now.

#13 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

Bill Dollars is a horrible man and he wears it like a badge. Not that if excuses him but it makes him less unlikable

I'm waiting for Hope to suggest a threesome with Stephie any day now.

Won't surprise me in the least. She is all about togetherness now.

I have to say, Bold and Beautiful does the best location shoots. It is rather unfortunate the last few have been dedicated to the Liam/Stephie/Hope

#14 Rhodes

Rhodes

Cordial

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

I haven't watched B&B in a long time. Last I watched Brooke and Stephanie were still fighting because Brooke wanted to get back with Ridge but Ridge had eyes for someone else. Meanwhile Stephanie and hubby were fighting over her wanting to get rid of Brooke. I see it's now time for me to catch up on the doings of the B&B drama. Maybe my mom can sum it up in 100 words or less (?).

#15 Crinkle

Crinkle

Friendly

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

I don't know why anyone watches this soap opera. The characters are so lame and downright unlikable. Somehow it's tied up with "The Young and the Restless," and I think one show props up the other one. There's a lot of family nepotism in the casting, I believe. That's why I stopped watching B & B many years ago. They brought in actors who were so lacking in talent and appeal.

#16 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

I watch as often as once a month because that is how slow paced the show is. You don't miss anything

I believe the Bells run both Y&R and B&B

#17 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

I am really stumped as to why Bill is going to such lenghts to break up Hope and Liam.

Liam himself is a peice of shit , both girls deserve better than him

#18 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Bill and Stephanie should have hate sex.

Where is Kate anyway, shouldn't she be at her niece and stepson's wedding

#19 Filigurl

Filigurl

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful back in the day. I don't watch it anymore. Looking back now, it was quite a tacky soap opera, but I liked it!

#20 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful back in the day. I don't watch it anymore. Looking back now, it was quite a tacky soap opera, but I liked it!

Most scripted shows are tacky though. Old and new alike