• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 Filigurl

Filigurl

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

I guess you have a point there, Bittersweet. But Bold & Beautiful (as well as the Young and the Restless) seemed particularly tacky like it was trying to win an award for it.

#22 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

What kind of mother pressures her daughter to stay with a man who constantly cheats on her

Hope is surrounded by doormats. Katie, her mother and everyone who advices her.

This show is must be written by women haters

#23 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

She is overreacting don't you know

#24 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

I am proud of Hope for standing her grounds but they will ear her down. She HATES Steffy but I don't think she hates Liam

Liam will screw Steffy during this interlude and everyone will blame Hope for not forgiving him fast enough. Mark it down

#25 Crinkle

Crinkle

Friendly

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

Once again, these pathetic characters are reaping what they have sewn. I find this show one of the most incestuous, sleazy shows of all. The bold and beautiful people could bear sporting a few new adjectives.

#26 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

Once again, these pathetic characters are reaping what they have sewn. I find this show one of the most incestuous, sleazy shows of all. The bold and beautiful people could bear sporting a few new adjectives.

AMEN!

Katie, STEFFY and her mother all pressuring Hope to go back to Liam after he cheated on her turns my stomach

I am disgusted with myself for watching but habits are hard to break. Especially bad ones

#27 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm working from home today and am watching B&B, is Stephanie really dead?

#28 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I just checked wikipedia...

She has been portrayed since the show's inception in 1987 by Emmy-winning actress Susan Flannery.[1][2] Stephanie's lost battle with cancer played a central role on the November 26, 2012 episode (the same day Flannery's last day as an actress on the show).

Even though I never watch the soaps anymore, I still tune in when I'm off or work from home as background noise. It will be strange to not see Stephanie on the show again. I remember faking sick from school in the 9th grade just so I could watch the first episode of B&B. LOL

#29 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I got caught up reading the B&B wiki and I had no idea Ronn Moss left the role of Ridge in September. Shocking! Stephanie is gone. Ridge is gone. What will Brooke do? No more Stephanie to fight with and no Ridge to fight for!

#30 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

The last time I watched Stephanie had a terminal illness and everyone was paying homage to her

#31 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

I got caught up reading the B&B wiki and I had no idea Ronn Moss left the role of Ridge in September. Shocking! Stephanie is gone. Ridge is gone. What will Brooke do? No more Stephanie to fight with and no Ridge to fight for!

She is off chasing after Katie who have lost her goddamn mind

Oh, she is also protecting Katie's territory w/r/t Brooke. She is certain Brooke will steal her sister's husband :rolleyes:

#32 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Oh, she is also protecting Katie's territory w/r/t Brooke. She is certain Brooke will steal her sister's husband :rolleyes:

Well she was right. Brad and Brooke crossed the line in Katie's absence

#33 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Well she was right. Brad and Brooke crossed the line in Katie's absence

Sad thing is I don't think this is the end of this horrid mess. Even with Katie being back Bill and Brooke seem to be attracted to one another, and Brooke is having dreams about the man. I know the fact that he's married to her sister should stop Brooke, but given her past with her own Son-in-law and her daughters boyfriend, I doubt this will stop her. After all got to give Brooke something to do with Ridge and Stephanie both gone now.

#34 Franzy

Franzy

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

What son in law, Brooke haven't had an affair with Liam has she?

How disgusting if she has

#35 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

What son in law, Brooke haven't had an affair with Liam has she?

How disgusting if she has

I'm referring to Deacon, who is Hope's biological father. He was also Bridgette's (Brooke's oldest daughter) first husband. I won't pretend this was a marriage built in Heaven far from it, because Deacon more or less married Bridgette to get back at the Forresters for taking his son from him. Anyway, Brooke and Deacon became attracted to each other and started an affair. When Stephanie found out about it she wanted Brooke to end it for her daughter's sake. Brooke's response she was totally in love with Deacon (this week). Anyway, Bridgette eventually found out about the betrayal and left Deacon. It also took her awhile to want anything more to do with her mother. However, Brooke used to birth of Hope to try to mend fences with Bridgette even though she and Deacon were now openly involved. Brooke remained with Deacon till Taylor apparently died and suddenly Ridge was available again. That was when Brooke started to turn on Deacon, and their relationship soured. Don't believe the so called flashbacks the show gave you during Deacon's last appearance. Yes, he did say these things, but funny how Brooke's nastiness was edited out. Anyway that was the son-in-law that Brooke had an affair with.

#36 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Don Diamont and Heather Tom will always be Brad and Victoria to me.

I will never accept them as Bill and Katie. Ever.

#37 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Don Diamont and Heather Tom will always be Brad and Victoria to me.

I will never accept them as Bill and Katie. Ever.

I can't speak for their characters on B&B as I don't watch it but I'll gladly have Heather Tom back as Victoria Newman. Nothing against the replacement but Victoria was never this prissy. It could be the writing but being domesticated with Billy is making the character seem older than she actually is. I also don't get the "daddy's girl" vibe that I got from Heather Tom's Vicki

#38 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

This show is getting ridiculous. I'm suppose to buy that its all Taylor's fault that Bill and Brooke couldn't keep their hands off each other. Yes, I admit she had no business telling Katie about their little indiscretion but that doesn't excuse their behavior one bit.

Funny how TPTB think they can throw Taylor under a bus to exonerate Brooke once more. I didn't think it would matter much but I really miss Stephanie. She may not have always been on screen, but somehow she did add a balance to this show that is now totally lacking. I thought it was The Bold and The Logan's before her death, but now after her death its even worse.

#39 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Brooke is the golden girl. Her cooch glitters like gold. Aint no way Brad could resist that

#40 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

I don't know why anyone watches this soap opera. The characters are so lame and downright unlikable. Somehow it's tied up with "The Young and the Restless," and I think one show props up the other one. There's a lot of family nepotism in the casting, I believe. That's why I stopped watching B & B many years ago. They brought in actors who were so lacking in talent and appeal.

I think that I watch more out of habit now then anything else. Also, at that time there is really nothing else on, so I have some time to kill. Pretty sad that I watch a soap more for those reasons then the fact that I have to find out what is going to happen. Although, I have to admit that lately given the types of horrid stories their doing I have actually turned the TV off.