• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

Am I the only one still watching this mess on this board? I have to wonder, because if any of you have stopped watching I can't say I blame you. This show is getting ridiculous, between Rick winning the fashion challenge (as if there was any doubt that he would,please) to Hope now deciding she and Liam belong together again. That's right Hope decided this, she didn't even bother to ask Liam what he wanted it was all about her. I couldn't believe that way she was acting, she wants to call it being assertive I call it being self absorbed. According to Hope she and Liam were victims of outside forces, if it weren't for outside forces they would still be together. Does she forget that her biggest problem wasn't outside forces but the fact that Liam couldn't stay away from Steffy. Apparently so because now its all about outside forces. Where does this girl want to live a plastic bubble where no one but her and Liam can exist. That's the only way to keep out others, besides if their relationship can't sustain outside interference how good is it?

So far most of the outside interference I have seen to this oh so great love story, would of all been resolved had Liam and Hope trusted one another enough, then also took the time to communicate with one another. But no they allowed themselves to be torn apart, but others are all to blame. I can just see this now, Steffy is pregnant, Liam somehow finds out and once again Hope is whining about outside interference coming between true love, please spare me. Why am I watching this again?

#42 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I have an idea for Liam.

Marry Steffy, raise their child together and ask Hope to be his piece on the side

Or vice versa.

The End

#43 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Tell me about it, in this day and age couples don't need to be together to co-parent a child. That's why I tend to think that LIam did want to be with Steffy, the same way he wanted to be with Hope. The baby just tipped the scales in Steffy's favor. After all Liam was in a similar situation with Amber when she led him to believe he fathered Rose, when he didn't. He never wanted to be with Amber or even considered a life with her but he does want one with Steffy.

#44 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

Brooke and whatishisface are two disgusting pigs. I just want to say that

I wanted to sock Bill "She should have fought for me."

I'll rather Katie died than have to be stuck in a triangle with them 

#45 Monique

Monique

Friendly

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

I have been vaguely following this soap over the past few weeks. I used to just catch the last 5 minutes before the The Talk and somehow was a little sucked in by the whole Liam, Steffy & Hope storyline. I really don’t like Hope at all. I’m definitely on Team Steffy. But if Liam changes his mind again, I will lose it. I could be biased because I like Steffy and Taylor a lot, but Brooke is most irritating character! I don’t know much about Katie, but I find Brooke irritating enough that I will automatically side with her in this love triangle situation.

#46 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Liam will change his mind because the cursed triangle must go on

Brooke and her daughter are such skunks

#47 Monique

Monique

Friendly

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Liam will change his mind because the cursed triangle must go on

Brooke and her daughter are such skunks

How long do you think Liam & Steffy will last this time? I think they will get married. But do you think she is going to lose the baby in some sort of tragic accident?

#48 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

This triangle has got to end already. It isn't the least bit as epic as what Ridge, Taylor and Brooke once were years ago. I don't see what either woman see's in Liam. Although, if I had to choose one for him I would choose Steffy because at least she doesn't look at him with rose color glasses. I'm not so sure about Hope, she seems to have some idealistic fantasy about her and Liam. But although I do prefer Liam with Steffy I kind of find myself wishing that Liam and Hope would be put together without any interference. Then maybe Hope will finally realize what a little fantasy world she has been living in when it comes to their so called great love.

Bill is getting on my last nerve. I don't want Katie to ever take this man back. He has the nerve to blame her for his mistakes. It was her fault that he went sniffing around Brooke. Seriously, Katie ought to kick this man to the curb. If Brooke thinks he's such a prize let her put up with him.

Also, Taylor maybe sticking her nose where it doesn't belong when it comes to Bill and Brooke but to be honest I don't care. In fact, I find myself cheering her on because she wants to get to the bottom of what happened. Bill and Brooke deserve to be exposed for their betrayal of Katie and I don't care who does it to them, just as long as they are both taken down for what they did.

#49 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

So, Liam and Steffy got married. It might have been a nice if not unconventional ceremony had I not known what a waffler the groom was. I sure don't think this marriage is going to last. The length of Liam's marriages aren't counted on calendar's but timed on egg timers. On other words this guy will be back to wanting Hope and this marriage will be over before long. Then he'll have Hope and want Steffy. Seriously, do the writers think this triangle is entertaining, well maybe to them, but certainly not to me.

So, Katie apologized to Bill and wants him back. Now Brooke is being all noble and knows they must do what is right for Katie. Too bad she didn't think about this before jumping in the sack with Katie's husband to begin with. Am I suppose to now buy that Bill and Brooke truly love each other deeply. Well, this regime seems to want me to buy that Liam is such a great catch that two beautiful young women would want him so I guess anything is possible. But to be honest I don't see it, and I don't see them as being noble. Wish Katie would of kicked them both to the curb, because they truly deserve one another.

#50 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

This story line is really getting ridiculous, but then so is the show in general. Where is Stephanie when we need her? Oh wait, never mind. Anyway, now we have Donna practically apologizing to Brooke for being so angry with her when she found out that Brooke slept with her own Brother-in-law. What's next Katie finds out about this and thanks Brooke for making her husband happy? Please, this is just beyond annoying. I actually felt bad for Taylor in all of this. Everyone wants to tell her she's over reacting when she is right. I guess she knows Brooke better then Eric or the Logan family do.

#51 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

This story line is really getting ridiculous, but then so is the show in general. Where is Stephanie when we need her? Oh wait, never mind. Anyway, now we have Donna practically apologizing to Brooke for being so angry with her when she found out that Brooke slept with her own Brother-in-law. What's next Katie finds out about this and thanks Brooke for making her husband happy? Please, this is just beyond annoying. I actually felt bad for Taylor in all of this. Everyone wants to tell her she's over reacting when she is right. I guess she knows Brooke better then Eric or the Logan family do.

I want to throw up

Nothing taints Brooke's saint hood. Nothing! 

#52 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

Tell me about it. Now, she is pregnant yet again. Come on, this is getting more and more far fetched by the minute. First all it can't be anymore then what two weeks if even that since she and Bill did the deed in the time lien on the show, but it can be determined she is pregnant. Also, sorry but at her age is this even possible.

This makes me worry about Steffy's pregnancy because I can't see two women being allowed to be pregnant at the same time. Knowing how Bell loves Brooke I doubt he would have her miscarry, so that would probably be Steffy. After all the only time two pregnant women are allowed on a soap at the same time is if a baby switch is around the corner. Steffy is too far along in her pregnancy for this to be an option with her and Brooke.

#53 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yikes. Poor Katie 

Oh I can't wait for Bill to ask her to abort it like he did Katie

#54 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

Now that you mention it, this would certainly be in character for Bill to do just that. But will Brooke tell him he's the father. There are a whole lot of rumors about her trying to pass the baby off as another man's. But then Bill isn't stupid, and for that matter neither is Taylor who already suspects these two slept together. Its just a matter of time before she would put two and two together, if Brooke chooses to have this child.

#55 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

OK, this story is really getting ridiculous. At first Donna was saying what I wanted to hear with reminding Brooke that this is her pattern, that this was how Hope was born. But the minute Brooke told her not to go there, suddenly Donna is back to being Brooke's cheerleader. Actually telling Brooke that she needs to tell Bill because they know how much children mean to him. Yeah right, and what about your other sister Donna, you know the one with the heart issue. Does she even matter to you, and are you even thinking about her well being. No, its all about Brooke and what best for Brooke, I guess we now know which sister Donna is most devoted to.

#56 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

Well, saw that accident coming. Heck I saw it coming the minute Brooke got pregnant as well. After all can't have two pregnant women on a soap unless there's a chance of a baby switch story. Since Steffy was further along then Brooke no chance of that happening. Yes, Steffy hasn't lost the baby yet, but I see it coming. After all there was more then one anvil about her avoiding the motorcycle then for some stupid reason she decides to get on it after another round with Hope. So, now she loses her baby and Brooke gets to have yet another child to add to her collection.

#57 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Well, I want to congratulate Bell and the others who put out this mess of a soap. After years of me putting up with horrid rewrites that had Ridge suddenly only ever in love with Brooke. Having two veterans tossed aside like yesterday's trash when this show should of fought to keep them even if it meant giving them more time off. Hey, if GH can do it for TG for all these years, then B&B should of thought of a way to accommodate RM and SF, or at least RM. After dealing with horrid stories in recent years that had the Logan's eventually coming out on top all the time even when they don't deserve it. Come on, Rick was slacking on the job, no one and I repeat no one who does what he did deserves to keep their position as President anywhere. Anyway, after putting up with so much for so long yesterday as my breaking point. I am now done with B&B.

I could of dealt with Steffy's miscarriage but other factors kept me from doing so. The biggest factor Brooke yet again being pregnant by a man she should never have been with to start with her on Brother In Law. Another factor it was written as if it was all Steffy's fault because she got on a motorcycle after promising Liam and her mother she wouldn't while pregnant. No, can't have her miscarry because the pregnancy wasn't viable or because of an accident caused by Hope (come on this is a girl who once pushed her to the floor remember). No, it has to be Steffy's fault so Liam will be justified in running back to Hope as to wounded victim. I am done with this show, and it took a whole lot for me to reach the breaking point but a I have now so once again I congratulate Bell because it took a whole lot but he has now succeeded in getting me to give on B&B.

#58 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

Well, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I haven't given the show up completely. Well, actually it has more to do with the fact that I want to support two fine actresses before they depart this horrid show. Both HT and JMW will be leaving this show, its possible JMW could be back but that's still up in the air. Both characters will be gone before long. So, I decided to stick around to see them depart, although it hasn't been easy. Once they are gone, this show might as well just call itself what it will truly be at that time, The Logan's are Beautiful. After all anyone and I do mean anyone who gave any real balance to this program will be officially gone once these two actresses depart. Its really a crying shame when I think of what a wonderful soap this use to be, but now its just a shell of its former self, if even that.

#59 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

Well, that was one of the shortest pregnancies in Soap Opera history. Suddenly Brooke is no longer pregnant. Funny I thought that because of Steffy's miscarriage that TPTB were devoted to Brooke's pregnancy instead, I guess not. I have to wonder what caused this change in story line, because after having Brooke run around plotting to get Eric to be the baby's father, which seem to be where this story was going suddenly she isn't pregnant. I have to wonder if the negative back lash to this story (and there has been quite a bit from what I understand) led to this story being dropped abruptly.

#60 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

Well, that was one of the shortest pregnancies in Soap Opera history. Suddenly Brooke is no longer pregnant. Funny I thought that because of Steffy's miscarriage that TPTB were devoted to Brooke's pregnancy instead, I guess not. I have to wonder what caused this change in story line, because after having Brooke run around plotting to get Eric to be the baby's father, which seem to be where this story was going suddenly she isn't pregnant. I have to wonder if the negative back lash to this story (and there has been quite a bit from what I understand) led to this story being dropped abruptly.

I thought she was going to secretly have the baby and pass it off to Hope who will then raise it with Liam 

I am going to need mother and daughter to go up in flames. Hope is as despicable as her mother