They turned Maya into a man?

That is her big secret  :rolleyes:

#102 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:32 PM

The writers are straight trolling fans with Rick and Maya's storyline. I for one love Rick & Maya together and it's because of them I am watching B&B daily for the first time in nearly 20 years. The only other story worth watching is drunk Brooke. Don't even get me started on that perv Ridge. Everyone else is just boring.

#103 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:41 AM

Well, I don't mind Rick and Maya but I just want to see them get some of what is coming to them.  Let's see Rick be treated like he deserves to be which is being stripped of the role of CEO.  Personally I can't stand the Brooke is drunk SL, where is this characters self respect.  Because she doesn't have a man in her life she has to drink, please she is just way too degrading for words.  I also can't stand Ridge and Caroline they turn my stomach.  I don't know why so many are gushing over them online. 

The thing that gets me the most is when Ridge was with Katie the same people on these boards were talking about how the romance came of nowhere with no build up.  That Katie is too young for Ridge and it looks digusting having them together.  That Ridge will always be in love with Brooke. Now that Ridge is with Caroline in a way that had zero build up other then drawing a few pictures, who is at least ten years younger then Katie and Brooke who five minutes ago was the great love of Ridge's life suddenly all of these indviduals are on board.  Huh, what has changed here, nothing Ridge is with an even younger woman whom he again had zero build up with, and to my knowledge he and Brooke still have that history they had when he was with Katie.  Sorry, just had to vent here, because I can't tell these people on this board what I feel about this because well it would be against the boards rules.

Edited by pafjlh, 06 March 2015 - 08:42 AM.

#104 MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

Whaaaaat???

They turned Maya into a man?

#105 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

It is sparking a lot of media frenzy 

http://www.thewrap.c...l-media-frenzy/

#106 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

Maya's new storyline is fascinating and exciting. I'm glad to have something new to watch other than the same wash rinse repeat relationship storylines.

#107 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

Maya/KM was on fire today. She killed her speech.

Nicole, after she tells Rick should be shut down with "I knew"

That'll be another beautiful twist to this exciting storyline.

#108 iambre

iambre

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

I get Maya's story is uncomfortable and the writers have to undo a lot of past history to make it work but the response I am reading on other soap boards surprises me. I've only recently started reading soap boards and this storyline is exposing a lot of ignorance and intolerance.

I really hope Nicole being the forerunner of this storyline and her need to expose Maya's secret is a setup for Maya to own her past and reasons for living life as a woman.

#109 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

I have to admit that was quite a twist with Maya.  But it does leave a huge hole in the over all story.  When Maya first came on the show she wanted to know where her baby was.  Apparently Dayzee had sold the baby on the black market because she was desperate for money lving out on the streets. Later was discovered that the baby had died, and Maya had shared this news with Jesse the baby's father.

Now we are being told that Maya had a sex change operation.  With a sex change there is one thing someone becoming a woman can never do and that is have a child because they don't have the reproductive organs.  So, how is Bell going to explain this or is this just another in a long list of rewrites from him that contradicts the shows history.

Edited by pafjlh, 26 March 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#110 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:22 AM

Why don't they just change the name of this show to All About Brooke and get it over with.  Seriously, its Brooke and one of her kids that always dominate it.  First we had Brooke and Hope, now we have Brooke and Rick.  Let's face it if Maya wasn't with Rick she wouldn't be given the time of day by the writers or any kind of story at all.  This show is becoming ridiculous we got a five time emmy winner who can't be given anything better to do then take back a man who verbally and emotionally abused her in Katie.  The same woman who now that she married to this man can't stop talking about her concerns for her sister, the same woman her husband cheated on her with and has degraded her more then once. I am also suppose to buy Deacon's crap that Brooke is the only woman he ever loved.  Come on, talk about a rewrite, he loved Macy and he also loved Jackie, I have been watching this show for quite some time.  As for Ridge, oh wait is he sitll on the show, hardly ever see him and I doubt that has nothing to do with Caroline not being around due to the actress being away due to her accident.  No, put him back with Brooke and the man will have all the screen time he wants, still say this is the direction the show will eventually take.

#111 DareDevil

DareDevil

Friendly

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:48 PM

I wish Maya will tell Rick already. The secret is pretty huge, it is a dark cloud on their relationship and would be until she fesses up.

#112 pafjlh

pafjlh

Friendly

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:37 AM

I agree, Maya should just come clean with Rick.  If she really does trust that he loves her then she should tell him.  But then maybe she isn't so secure in that love after all, Rick did leave her before for something far less and went running back to Caroline.  I think Maya knows this, but her standing around letting Nicole have the upper hand doesn't make sense either.