• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix360

Phoenix360

Friendly

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

The Maze Runner, an adaptation of The Maze Runner novels, revolves around a group of teens that have been isolated in a maze with no memory of who they were or where they came from. They must make use of their new surrounding for their own civilization, all while they try to patch together what happened to them and search for a way out the maze.

Have you seen this movie? It came out last month and after highly anticipating seeing Teen Wolf star Dylan O'Brien make his lead role Hollywood debut, I was out to support his movie. I didn't have any big expectations for it and thought it would be decent.

After that movie started, it took me for a complete thrill ride. There are strong performances by the cast, it's nicely dark and contains many thrilling and action packed moments. I was really moved that the movie turned out to be so engaging and entertaining. I cannot wait for the second part, Scorch Trials, to come out next year.

If you've seen the movie, what do you think of it?

#2 hanseung

hanseung

Shy

• 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

I absolutely loved the movie from start to finish! I haven't read the novels or anything like that, so I wasn't sure what to expect - it was my sister who dragged my along to watch it with her. It was amazing, to put my thoughts into one word. I was on the edge of my seat for, basically, the whole movie and I never knew what was going to happen next. That's the kind of movie I like.

#3 jessicaposh

jessicaposh

Cordial

• 19 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

I just watched the DVD last night.  It reminds me off the other movies that hollywood is producing by doing novel to cinema adaptations and using new actors.  Twilight series is one of them.  New faces and untested acting skills.  I didn't find it too gripping and movie leaves you with a "WTF" moments.  Everything that happens, you're constantly asking yourself, WHY?

#4 Misslisa

Misslisa

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:01 AM

I loved the movie! I thought that it was very intertaining, and now I can't wait to see what wil happen next?

#5 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

I watched the start of this movie, but sadly didn't finish it!  I plan to finish watching it very soon tho :)  It looked so interesting, I really want to know if they ever made it outside or not!?  That movie posed so many questions when I just started watching it, but since I wasn't at my own place I couldn't finish watching it.  I'm really curious to see what those things hiding in the maze are and who put those boys there?  I'll most likely watch the film today, will let you guys know what I think.