• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 askanison

askanison

Cordial

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

I'm not sure where to post this so I am going with here. I don't know if anyone has ever discovered for themselves The Paley Media Center. PMC is an organization dedicated to the discussion of the cultural, creative and social significance of television. They have the best videos of the cast and crew of almost every show you can think of. There are numerous clips from the hour long dvd's that they sell on Youtube. They have annual meetings that are aired all over the world live where fans can ask questions of the cast and crew of many different shows in many different genres.

From Modern Family to Battlestar Galatica, they have a sit down with almost every genre out there. I highly recommend you check them out if you are a huge fan of TV. The link below will take you to the video page on Youtube where you can dig through, as I have, and find something on your favorite show. The Modern Family show is hilarious. I would start there if you are a fan. Enjoy!

PaleyFest

#2 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

I just checked the link and wow... you weren't joking! They seem to have covered almost every TV show out there, for reals!  I see they got an interview with Andrew Lincoln ;) As well as some of the cast members from American Horror story,  I'll have no choice but watch those ;)  Thanks a lot for sharing, I had no idea such YouTube channel existed, I'm guessing they must also have an official web site?

By the way... Andrew sounds so different with that British accent of his!!!!  I had already forgotten he is actually not American, but British, lol.  Awesome!

Edited by Sefarad, 15 March 2015 - 01:36 PM.