• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

I heard that this year is going to be the last season and that Allen and Walden are going to enter into  a same sex marriage so that Walden can become a parent though adoption.
If this is true why not have Walden marry Jenny , Charlie's daughter. Why is Allen so pitiful , will he ever get ahead?

I really hope they don't go this route. I always liked the show because even though it was a little over the top it was still relatively believable. If Walden and Alan get married that is just so far from the original plot and also rather unbelievable because it seems to me like it was being done for effect as opposed to tie up loose ends or provide an actual storyline.

Why can't Walden just marry a woman? I don't mean that in a homophobic way.  Maybe I missed some episodes, but I don't see how being a same sex couple makes adoption easier.

This is a rumor, I heard I am not sure if this is a story line that are really going to use. They said that they are planning lots of big surprises for this upcoming season so who know what they have in mind. This could be a story line they leaked to throw everyone off the real plot details.

Maybe. I hope so, because Rules of Engagement already did the same sex marriage thing with Russell and Timmy, so it's not exactly original anymore. Maybe Hollywood is just running out of ideas. I keep seeing the same stories played out again and again.

#122 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

After Charlie Sheen left the show definitely lost its luster (as much as I hate him for throwing away such a good part). I understand that the show will be in its final season so I will probably catch up from season 10 onwards. This show would have gone the distance if Sheen had remained committed and not thrown his career into the toilet.

#123 mylyric

mylyric

Cordial

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:55 PM

After Charlie Sheen left the show definitely lost its luster (as much as I hate him for throwing away such a good part). I understand that the show will be in its final season so I will probably catch up from season 10 onwards. This show would have gone the distance if Sheen had remained committed and not thrown his career into the toilet.

I truly agree that Charlie made the show. With Aston in his place, things seem to go down hill. I personally think that Allen carried the show and it wasn't enough to keep me watching. At the end of the day, Charlie Sheen is winning with his new show Anger Management, which he has the same personality.

#124 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

Yea I have seen maybe two shows of Two and A Half Men after Sheen left. He is a douche though for what he did and they had to get rid of him. But if he were around the show would have had more fans and probably gone a couple more seasons even. I don't understand why the kid left. I heard Angus T Jones talking about how he found Christianity and saying the show was in direct contradiction to all of what he believes in.. LMAO.

#125 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

Ashton just doesn't hold a good character in an older role. I think one of the reasons is due to the way everyone looks at him from that 70's show. People just can't get over that character and allow him to go to a new show with a different comedic approach.

I don't know. Walden kind of seems what Kelso would have grown up to be, and adult kid. He dresses and acts very much the same. Now that he dumped Crazy Rose, I am sure her revenge attempts will be entertaining. She always is.

It's kind of pathetic that Rose just obsesses over whoever happens to own Charlie's beach house. So if something happens to Walden and another guy buys the beach house, will Rose start stalking him too?

#126 wulfman

wulfman

Cordial

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:27 AM

I have seen a couple of episodes with Ashton Kutcher. I think he did his best but the fit was just not right.

#127 Misslisa

Misslisa

Noob

• 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:52 AM

I have to say that Ilately I have been watching both the new episodes with Ashton, and the old episods with Charlie, and there is no comparison! Charlie owns thsi show and his character! The show was super funny with Charlie and it was decent with Ashton.

#128 TVismyfriend

TVismyfriend

Friendly

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:11 AM

I watched the show with Charlie sheen and I will say he was very funny. I have not watched many episodes with Ashoton Kutcher. I think he is a very funny actor too, but it just is not the same as the old shows.

No doubt he's talented and not a bad actor himself. But the thing is the whole show was based around Charlie, and that is a fact. When the show was made it was made with keeping Charlie Sheen's persona in mind.

But now Ashton just isn't the same and the show feels like we're watching something else and not Two and a Half Men. I really think they should just finish the show or change it's name, as it's really not the same show.
Agreed. They should have gotten an actor like Greg Kinnear who's good at playing sleazy womanizers and then it would be like Charlie part two. They got a completely different actor and now it doesn't feel like the same show.

I have to say that Ilately I have been watching both the new episodes with Ashton, and the old episods with Charlie, and there is no comparison! Charlie owns thsi show and his character! The show was super funny with Charlie and it was decent with Ashton.

I'm starting to hate Alan because him mooching off a complete stranger is not as cute as him mooching off his brother.

#129 Sefarad

Sefarad

Friendly

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:04 AM

Yea I have seen maybe two shows of Two and A Half Men after Sheen left. He is a douche though for what he did and they had to get rid of him. But if he were around the show would have had more fans and probably gone a couple more seasons even. I don't understand why the kid left. I heard Angus T Jones talking about how he found Christianity and saying the show was in direct contradiction to all of what he believes in.. LMAO.

Angus T practically said the TV show was trash, lol. I don't mean to judge him or anything, but it sounds to me like he became brainwashed by that new church he is attending to.  He was making so much cash per episode, I remember reading about it, don't remember the exact number, but when I read it I was like... WOW!  It was such a heavy blow when Sheen left, and then Angus... it looks like this show is about to die, but are trying to spice things up adding more ridiculous situations.