• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 flame

flame

Cordial

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

does anyone else watch CSI? all the different ones or just one? have you got a favourite? who would you want investigating your murder?

#2 SimplyJo

SimplyJo

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

CSI New York is the one that I like the most coz of the different types of crimes, but I would want Horatio to investigate my murder.

But on a different note I like all of them and watch them.

#3 flame

flame

Cordial

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

yeah horatio is the hard guy lol - very fair but you do not want to pee him off.

#4 SimplyJo

SimplyJo

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

No one dare miss with Horatio King, he is a very hard nut to crack. He keeps his team in check and makes sure no one messes up. :-)

#5 diganto

diganto

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

CSI is one better then NCIS in my books and the reason for that is the different locations of course. I like the way Mac Taylor takes care of his cases. I would like Mac to take care of my murder lol.

#6 Angel

Angel

Cordial

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

CSI New York is the best one. Though I like CSI Vegas too because of Fishbourne. I would want Mac Taylor to take charge of my murder case on any given day.

#7 flame

flame

Cordial

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

for my murder it would be a toss up between horatio and mac. if i could work with any of them it would be grissom. closely followed by cally - she is so awesome as a female roll model - stunningly gorgeous without being plastic and yet as hard as nails

#8 dave

dave

Cordial

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Because of some unknown reason I am somehow never able to catch CSI New York (have watched some episodes) but have watched almost all the episodes of CSI Miami and I have to say that Horatio is one detective I would like to investigate any case in my circle.

#9 CAMom50

CAMom50

Cordial

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

I was so hoping CSI was made a thread and I am glad to see my wish came true. I love all the CSI shows and watch them as much as I can. Many here in my area have dropped off sadly, this means I will be purchasing them by season so that I can have the opportunity to watch them at whim. I enjoy them so much I don't mind shelling out the $$ to purchase the entire series. I'd want Grissom to pair with Horatio for my murder. I think it'd be cool to have Calleigh as part of the team and of course, definitely Dr. Alexx Woods as my examiner.

#10 CarbonKid

CarbonKid

Shy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hello all! I am new here and figured I would jump into the fray. I am a huge CSI fan. I first became a fan when I watched an episode of CSI: Las Vegas. I quickly became obsessed with it and would watch it whenever possible. From re-runs to new episodes, I had to see it. I can safely say that CSI: Las Vegas still has a special place in my heart. It is great to see the show is still going and has developed so well. Plus, it is awesome that so many of the characters that were on the show in 2000 are still in the show now!

Nick Stokes, Gil Grissom, and Catherine Willows are my favorite characters.. Ahhh, how I do love those three. :)

#11 Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

I don't watch any of of the CSI shows, wanted to say hi to all the newbies in this thread, welcome to the forum

Hope to see you in the other threads

#12 tvFool

tvFool

Cordial

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Been liking CSI: Los Angeles. It's pretty edgy. I was sad to hear about Gary Sinise's car accident and who knew he sang and had a band? CSI: NY was his show and I have missed it greatly. I need to find CSI: NY on dvd.

#13 momx5

momx5

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

I am a big crime drama fan, so all the CSI's are right up my alley. I have a hard time keeping up though, with kids in the house it's hard to watch television that isn't animated! I would definitely want Horatio to solve my murder, he really knows how to get the job done.

#14 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

I've only watched the CSI: Vegas episodes, but they were pretty great; I really enjoy crime dramas.

When did Gary Sinise get in a car accident? Was it serious? I hope not; I really like him.

#15 CSINY

CSINY

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

I love all of the CSI shows! Hence my name! CSI NY is my favorite one. I even like CSI (just the plain one). You would think that you would get sick of these types of shows - not me. They switch it up enough to keep me coming back for more.

#16 Tarheel

Tarheel

Cordial

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

I have watched some of the first season, and then an episode here or there. The science and crimes are interesting, but i find the drama really forced and not that interesting to follow.

#17 Dindee

Dindee

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

It really doesn't matter to me who investigates my murder because I'm already dead.

As for which CSI I like, I like them all because they have different personalities and different types of cases to solve.

#18 Filigurl

Filigurl

Cordial

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

I watch the original CSI (CSI Vegas) and CSI Miami. I haven't quite gotten used to CSI New York, so I don't watch it that often. My favorite is and will always be CSI Vegas. I'd want Grissom to investigate my case, along with Catherine.

#19 Crinkle

Crinkle

Friendly

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

I liked the CSI shows when they weren't as graphic as they got to be later. I could easily do without some of the guts and gore they add for shock value. It may be my age, but I turn the channels when I see pools of blood.

#20 Wylla

Wylla

Friendly

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

I have watched some of the first season, and then an episode here or there. The science and crimes are interesting, but i find the drama really forced and not that interesting to follow.

That's true; the drama never is as good as the cases themselves and the science they use to investigate.

I greatly enjoyed the doll storyline from a few years ago, in which the killer would set up a diorama of the murder scene.